BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Jessica C.
Mixed with any fruity juice this is the easiest fancy drink that tastes so delicious! Priced around the same as other vodkas ($26 a bottle), and purchased at and liquor store in a variety of different flavours! Perfect for the summer!
Sydney J.
St, NL
Anything with raspberries in it I'm down for. Mix this with some lemonade or make sangria and you have the perfect summer drink. If you're into drinking it straight be ready for the burn you'll feel when it goes done... not my thing
Jamielee H.
Glasgow
It has great flavour and it's lovely with lemonade it's a very refreshing drink!  I would say it's pretty adorable its not too expensive! I've had it a few times. It's far nicer than the Smirnoff raspberry. Completely satisfied
Michelle P.
Eaton
Ooowww I bought this from the airport to try, and it was absolutely beautiful, loved it greatly. Have only ever seen it there not in my local store. It was my first time buying this product, but loved it.
Stacey B.
If I'm giving anyone a drink idea for this it would be to mix it with pink lemonade, raspberries and prosecco, perfect jug drink for you and the girls for a night out or daytime drinks!
Sophie H.
Raspberries are my favourite fruit and to have a sweet flavour mixed with vodka, makes the taste even better. Mixing this with lemonade makes a very refreshing drink and very fruity.
Emma-louise C.
19 West Circular road , Belfast
I love mixing this drink with raspberries,prosecco and lemonade it's an amazing drink that I'm sure everyone will love😊couldn't recommend it any more than i already do.
Shannon P.
Saskatoon, SK
Its very good and pretty flavourful you can mix it with just about anything it has a nice sweet flavour and it goes down really smooth. It is pretty afordable aswell.
Ella W.
Worcestershire
Love this vodka! It is so flavoursome and when mixed with either pop or juice you can't even tell it is vodka. Great drink for a great price
Beth C.
Grimsby
i love this drink specially with lemonade whether you are going out or out out its a lovely refreshing drink
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka