BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Gabrielle K.
A staple for all of my mixed drinks! Tastes good and is affordable compared to other brands. The taste doesn't totally resemble a raspberry but good enough.
Stephanie P.
London, Barnet
One of my favourite flavours. The sweet raspberry taste helps to cut through the usual harshness of vodka. Mixed with 7-Up it makes a great sweet summer cocktail
Am P.
Campbell River
Ive tried this raspberry vodka a few times
And the few times i did i was not the one to purchase it my friend did but i extremely enjoyed it, it had a very good taste it got t me quite buzzed, i will be purchasing in the near future for a night out!!
Bridgeen g.
Great taste, works well with a few mixers as well as by itself, have bought this flavour twice, was a good price for the quality and absolut is better than other vodka brands as a whole
Chelsea P.
Manchester
This is has a lovely but light flavour that is perfect for making your vodka and mixer that little but different without the taste changing too much. It's always a great price too, I love the bottle and I often buy it at Christmas to hand out as gifts for visitors, or purchase several different flavours if we're having friends over as it makes a nice change to just plain vodka. The raspberry absolut is particularly nice with freash tangerine, or blood orange juice.
bobbi w.
This is my most favourite flavour of vodka. It can be paired with club soda for a light cocktail, or with something more flavourful for a fruity cocktail. I like it with diet sprite or diet seven up- and vodka is zero carbs!
Kelsey K.
Nepean, ON
Not as good as Smirnoff Raspberry but it still does the job. For the higher price I'd expect a stronger Raspberry flavour but it just doesn't fully live up to expectations. I still use it if I don't have any Smirnoff in the cupboard.
Jessica C.
Mixed with any fruity juice this is the easiest fancy drink that tastes so delicious! Priced around the same as other vodkas ($26 a bottle), and purchased at and liquor store in a variety of different flavours! Perfect for the summer!
Sydney J.
St. John’s, NL
Anything with raspberries in it I'm down for. Mix this with some lemonade or make sangria and you have the perfect summer drink. If you're into drinking it straight be ready for the burn you'll feel when it goes done... not my thing
Jamielee H.
Glasgow
It has great flavour and it's lovely with lemonade it's a very refreshing drink!  I would say it's pretty adorable its not too expensive! I've had it a few times. It's far nicer than the Smirnoff raspberry. Completely satisfied
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka