BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Hollie C.
Beautiful vodka. Loved it enough to develop an addiction to it. I love all of the funk absolute flavours. The raspberry is a nice twist on your average vodka/mixer drinks.
Victoria G.
south shields
Really nice vodka, don't often drink but when I do i reach for this more than most! Makes a nice mixer with lemonade, can be quite expensive but you get what you pay for.
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
Very fruity and mixes well with juices and clear soda. Crisp and affordable! I will continue to purchase Absolut from the local liquor store as one of my drinks of choice.
Karis j.
Dalgety Bay, Dalgety Bay
Love love love this. Very refreshing in the summer with ice and lemonade. We bought from our local Asda. Very delicious, and a great price too. Would highly recommend.
Emily D.
Scarborough
A refreshing blend of vodka and raspberries, perfect over ice or in cocktails when the girls get together. Widely available and often on offer! Perfect summer drink.
Rachel H.
My all time favourite! This is a great vodka with a like candy raspberry flavour! It kind of tastes like an unsweetened Maynard berry! you can get this at the LCBO
Gabrielle K.
A staple for all of my mixed drinks! Tastes good and is affordable compared to other brands. The taste doesn't totally resemble a raspberry but good enough.
Stephanie P.
London, Barnet
One of my favourite flavours. The sweet raspberry taste helps to cut through the usual harshness of vodka. Mixed with 7-Up it makes a great sweet summer cocktail
Am P.
Campbell River
Ive tried this raspberry vodka a few times
And the few times i did i was not the one to purchase it my friend did but i extremely enjoyed it, it had a very good taste it got t me quite buzzed, i will be purchasing in the near future for a night out!!
Bridgeen g.
Great taste, works well with a few mixers as well as by itself, have bought this flavour twice, was a good price for the quality and absolut is better than other vodka brands as a whole
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka