BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Jennifer P.
Washington
The raspberry flavor was not entirely bad on its own, but I would definitely recommend mixing it with Coke or Dr Pepper! I made a great mixed drink with it. Affordable price with great payoff, loved it!
Ashton L.
BRADENTON, FL
This is one of my favorite vodkas. It is very light and pairs well with Sprite or juice. It is a little more expensive, but worth it. It can be drank straight without feeling like you swallowed poison.
Liz R.
I bought this and mixed it with Arizona iced tea, and it made such a yummy raspberry tea, I was in heaven! A cheaper vodka that doesn't leave a burn or bad aftertaste and is a great mixer, what's not to love?
Mary-Caitlin H.
Stamford, CT
Goes down very smoothly! The raspberry flavor makes it sweet and takes away some of the sting of Vodka. Definitely still need a chaser though. A little on the pricier side of alcohol but worth it!
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
The taste of the raspberry allows you to drink this dry or in a mixed drink. Not too expensive and most of my local bars carry this. Thanks for never disappointing me when I try your many flavors!
Jessica D.
Slingerlands, NY
I can sum this up just by classifying this as: "College in a bottle"! Great price point and can be mixed with just about anything, the Raspberri Vodka was always our go-to...even now, 10 years out of college (whoa, I'm old!) it's always a staple in our apartment!
Carol M.
Lutz
Drink this straight or mix it with citrus fruit.  Tastes Great.  ABC Liquor store has the best price.  Drink this straight or mix it with citrus fruit.  Tastes Great.
Karley P.
Monahans, TX
I only like this vodka because raspberry Moscow mules are one of my favorite drinks. You can mix this Absolut and it makes for a fantastic drink of choice. And I am not a huge vodka drinker.
Annette W.
Hyde Park
I mix it with pink lemonade and add Swedish fish for a garnish. You can also sugar the rim of the glass. It's delicious! It's affordable and you can find it at any local liquor store.
Rachael R.
Noblesville
I had no idea about raspberry vodka until a friend of mine introduced me to it.  OH MY!  Delicious with sprite or another citrus drink.  Also, in the affordable range.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka