BY ABSOLUT

Kendra W.
Out of all the flavoured Vodka's I've tried this one is my favourite. When I bought it at the LCBO it was also a dollar off... can't go wrong with that.
Terry C.
Haverhill
This is a treat mixed with orange juice, refreshing and fresh! 🍊 it reminds me of my holidays to Florida and was a popular drink with me and my mum. DELICIOUS
Molly S.
Winnington, Cheshire
LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! So refreshing and the taste of Rasberry is absolutely delicious! Could drink it on its own or mixed with fruit juice/lemonade.
Kayla L.
brampton
I absolutely LOVE this raspberry flavour. The brand is affordable for cost. If you want a little less the the expensive brand then absolute is is your pick :).
Tamara K.
Nis
It's sweet, I like it. Can be taken alone as well as in cocktails. Can be purchased at a beverage vendor. Thumb up for Absolut Raspberri!

Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Tried this. ..not my favourite but not my worst. It's got a real strong raspberry flavour and I prefer to drink this as a shot rather than have it with a mixer
Chantelle F.
It's great. I love that it's raspberry flavoured. It adds just a little bit extra when mixed with something like Sprite or gingerale or is good on it's own.
Emily H.
Bognor Regis
This vodka taste good with lemonade. It’s very popular with me and my friends, the price is good. We have it on occasions, I brought it in Sainsbury’s.
Amy F.
Ashton-under-Lyne, Ashton
My favourite out of the whole lot. So sweet and it it's so easy to drink! You forget it's alcohol. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes raspberry flavours
Lindsey M.
Kitchener , ON
Really like this flavour! I drink my flavoured vodkas with just water so flavour is important to me. It's a really great ratio, not super sweet/overwhelming!