BY ABSOLUT

Verity F.
Western gateway, Wrexham
I had this bought for me, and it makes the best summer drink, I made raspberry mojitos and they were the best!! I looked online at the price which is great to!!
Toni L.
Pricing is ideal, absolutely love this with pink lemonade and crushed ice, we made some fabulous cocktails with this. There's a few cocktail recipes on google šŸ˜Š
Kayla L.
brampton
I absolutely LOVE this raspberry flavour. The brand is affordable for cost. If you want a little less the the expensive brand then absolute is is your pick :).
Terry C.
Haverhill
This is a treat mixed with orange juice, refreshing and fresh! šŸŠ it reminds me of my holidays to Florida and was a popular drink with me and my mum. DELICIOUS
Tamara K.
Nis
It's sweet, I like it. Can be taken alone as well as in cocktails. Can be purchased at a beverage vendor. Thumb up for Absolut Raspberri!

Molly S.
Winnington, Cheshire
LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! So refreshing and the taste of Rasberry is absolutely delicious! Could drink it on its own or mixed with fruit juice/lemonade.
Gemma R.
Too sweet for my liking unless it's in a cocktail. I have had it a couple of times with lemonade which is nice, but it's not something I could drink all night.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Tried this. ..not my favourite but not my worst. It's got a real strong raspberry flavour and I prefer to drink this as a shot rather than have it with a mixer
Kendra W.
Out of all the flavoured Vodka's I've tried this one is my favourite. When I bought it at the LCBO it was also a dollar off... can't go wrong with that.
Emily H.
Bognor Regis
This vodka taste good with lemonade. Itā€™s very popular with me and my friends, the price is good. We have it on occasions, I brought it in Sainsburyā€™s.