BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Charlie W.
Swansea
This was absolutely perfect for my raspmolitan as it gave the perfect hint of raspberry without changing the classic taste of the cosmopolitan!!! Would highly recommend all their flavour vodkas for anyone looking for a twist in a vodka
Laura H.
This vodka is nice - it has more of a flavour to it than original vodka which makes it more interesting to shot but does also taste good with mixer too. It has a fruity taste to it and isn’t too expensive either so I would recommend.
Hayley G.
Ottawa
I bought this kind mostly because I loved the bottle! However, it is a great addition for a spiked punch. You taste no vodka, even after putting a significant amount in. It definitely was satisfying and it's a good price for vodka.
Kayla B.
Although the absolute açai berry is my favourite flavour, the raspberry comes in a close second. The fruit is a light flavour that sweetens the vodka. I have bought this many times, it’s exceptionally nice with a fruit juice mixture.
Teri H.
Park Hall , Oswestry
Love the raspberry flavour of this gives your drink a little extra taste. I had this bought for me as a gift and would definitely consider buying it for myself and also recommend it to others. I also like the packaging of this vodka.
Beverley S.
Antigonish
Similar to other flavoured vodkas, not great but not amazing. I like to mix it with cream soda cause it tastes like candy. Pretty good and gets you drunk so might buy again. Might not tho, because the taste now has bad associations
Brooke B.
Barrie, ON
In love with this product! Perfect choice for any age and pair-able with almost any flavorings. The sweet/fruity taste is predominant and noticeable yet not overbearing and still leaves a little mystery. Will be buying again !
Lauren R.
London, London
Deliciously sweet but not too strong a taste. Complimented the lemonade nicely and has a much cleaner, fresher taste than other flavoured vodka's I've tried.I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would !005 buy again.
Mel D.
Markham, ON
This has been my go-to for the last three years. Although I do mix it up every now and then, I find myself repurchasing this specific brand and flavour of vodka VERY frequently. It's an easy pick and it goes down super smooth.
Christina D.
Raspberry Spritzers, vibrant flavour and not overly sweet. I am not a "sweets" person. However my gal pals quite enjoyed their beverages and some of them like things a bit sweeter. It was nice. Bought at the local Liquor Store.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka