BY ABSOLUT #53 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Leighann D.
fife, fife
This drink is one of my go to vodkas, I have tried it in many a cocktail as well as just with lemonade, never disappoints, lovely and fruity always leaves you wanting another, bought from sainsburys a few times as they always have it on offer
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
The best flavoured vodka I've tried! The raspberry flavoured one is my personal favourite and i will continue to buy the absolute raspberry as it has the best taste and is affordable. I also love the design of the bottle and would 100% buy again.
Carla M.
Oshawa, ON
I always have this vodka on hand it's a good price point and ha a good flavor. I love it for fruity summer drinks and punches. It's not as smooth as other vodkas I've tried and you can sometimes taste the alcohol but it's still a good choice
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
I like the flavour of this one but I can't drink it alone or for a long period of time. However, it is a smooth vodka and one of the better brands that I've tried. It gets too sweet for me after a few drinks so I don't recommend it for someone who doesn't like that.
Lucy D.
North Walsham Road, Norwich
Love the packaging on this spirit! Overall, the added raspberry gives a sweet taste to a normal bitter vodka. However, the raspberry can be quite sickly! Compared to other brands, it is more affordable, however the taste doesn’t compare.
Betty S.
Hull, East Yorkshire
I love all the absolut range the flavours are all lovely and can be mixed with a variety of mixers. I like to mix this version with Coca Cola. Medium price range £13+ a bottle depending on offers in store so not a bad one for a night out.
Aoife F.
Awh I love this vodka, especially for cocktails as it has the raspberry taste already! It adds an extra flavour to your drink because I feel that sometimes vodka can be plain, but with the raspberry flavour you can create amazing drinks
JustLea S.
Apples
This is my favourite flavoured vodka! I haven’t tried all the different flavours but raspberry is my go-to one! Girls often really like it ! It’s not cheap but for the taste you get it’s worth it! I’ve always got some in the fridge ;)
Charlie W.
Swansea
This was absolutely perfect for my raspmolitan as it gave the perfect hint of raspberry without changing the classic taste of the cosmopolitan!!! Would highly recommend all their flavour vodkas for anyone looking for a twist in a vodka
Hayley G.
Ottawa
I bought this kind mostly because I loved the bottle! However, it is a great addition for a spiked punch. You taste no vodka, even after putting a significant amount in. It definitely was satisfying and it's a good price for vodka.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka