BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Raspberri Vodka
My mother first bought me a bottle of this for my birthday and it snowed and I couldn't go out. So I sat in my bedroom watching Harry Potter sipping this bad boy. Lovely flavours and smooth finish. Worth the cost
Simrat S.
This vodka is an affordable option. It may not taste as smooth as many other brands but it does cost less. I have bought this a few times now and it is definitely always an option. It tastes strong but not too strong.
Danielle F.
Glasgow, Scotland
I love love love this vodka. I find it so refreshing I could drink it all day and night. I love it in a cocktail or even just this with a mixer. I love sweet drinks and this is perfect. Reminds me of BBQs and summer.
Jennifer M.
Willow Beach, ON
Great addition to any fruit juice! It has a light fruity flavour which is perfect for any type of fruit juice for that perfect summer drink. It is also quite good chilled over ice on its own. Not too sweet.
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
Flavourful without being too sweet. Mixes nice with most things and makes for an easy way to make cocktail type drinks and impress without having to buy a lot of different things. A definite go to for me.
Michelle P.
Eaton
Ooowww I bought this from the airport to try, and it was absolutely beautiful, loved it greatly. Have only ever seen it there not in my local store. It was my first time buying this product, but loved it.
shanelle s.
This vodka is strong but tastes very much like raspberry’s. It’s smooth going down, and can be found at any LCBO or liquor store. It’s defiantly something I have bought more than once and will buy again!
Anett H.
Toronto , ON
I was absolutely in love with it! I loved the berry taste of it, the price is affordable since you spending it on drinks you know it's you have to pay a price for it. I for sure will purchase it again
Poppy R.
Ystrad mynach, Caerphilly
This tastes so so good. It reminds me a little of children’s raspberry yogurt! It’s perfect in cocktails as the flavour really comes through strong and saves on diluting the alcohol too much with mixers
Emma S.
Edinburgh
My favourite vodka for making cocktails goes with anything especially Lemonade some ice and mint! Buy this regularly and always get it as presents. Have tried many Absolut Vodkas but this is my fave.