BY ABSOLUT

Jen W.
Red Deer
It's good vodka for the price. It's not as good as premium vodka however it is pretty close to it. But you save a lot of money buy getting absolut. I always go for this when I can. The raspberry flavour is also really good
Amy C.
This vodka goes absolutely perfectly in a cocktail with prosecco, pink lemonade and raspberries. Also really nice on its own in comparison to other vodkas. Slightly pricier than some other brands but definitely worth it
Frances W.
Leighton Buzzard
❤️❤️❤️ love love love absolut raspberry vodka! Little on the pricey side but well worth it! Deliciously yummy. Perfect for a nice refreshing drink. One of my favourite Vodkas out there. 100% would recommend to anyone!
Emma R.
Earby, Lancashire
If i'm honest, most vodka tastes the same to me, and i wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a blind taste test. However, the raspberry flavour adds a little something extra and i love the design on the packaging.
Beth H.
Stockton on Tees, Cleveland
So gorgeous! Perfect with lemonade. I bought it from Tesco on offer making it very affordable which was a great bonus! It's much nicer than other brands versions. I was very happy with my purchase and will re purchase!
Charlotte L.
Kettering, Northamptonshire
I've been brought this as a gift a few times, and although it's refreshing, I don't find it easy to drink!! On nights out it's a reasonable price, but would rather pay that bit extra for a decent and smooth vodka!
Yaneth L.
NAPLES
Las frambuesas salvajes abundan en las colinas suecas, así que la presentación de Absolut Rasberri es algo natural que no podía faltar. Y en 2004 se hizo realidad, 25 años después de la aparición de Absolut Vodka.
Laurel A.
Daventry
I got brought this as a gift. I wasn't too sure about it at first because of the raspberry flavour. However, I tried this with lemonade and I was very pleasantly surprised. It was very tasty! I would buy it again.
Alexis H.
Vancouver, BC
I don't know what it is about fake raspberry flavor but it just makes me feel sick. I wish there was a way to get that tart and intense flavour of real raspberries, THAT I would love to buy. Maybe in the future ?
Isabelle M.
Bishopstone
My summer drink, crushed ice with absolute vodka topped with lemonade ! A definite must have . Also love the citrus flavour too!! I love vodka but I love it even more with a twist. Very satisfied absolut drinker