BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Chloe A.
Shawclough, Rochdale
One of my favourite absolut vodkas by far I love this mixed with cranberry juice they both work really well together and is easily one of my favourite alcoholic drinks to enjoy. It's not to strong or over powering its just right and you can actually taste the raspberries not just vodka.
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
My go-to drink if I am out! I always have this with soda as a refreshing drink. Compared to other raspberry vodkas I've had it's not too sweet and doesn't have a fake sweetener taste I've found with other flavoured vodkas. If the bar I am in has it on offer it's what I have!
simone h.
Working on cruise ships our crew bar was pretty basic so i had to try a few different things and find a staple. For me it was this vodka! I mixed it with sprite (limited mixers) and it worked very nicely together. Literally went through bottles of the stuff in a 9 month contract.
Santa G.
I read a review before purchasing this and it suggested to try it with a diet Coca Cola to bring out the taste of the raspberries. However I didn’t like the taste of the mix so I tried Pepsi Max instead instead and let me tell you that was so far the best mix I’ve made at home and it tasted amazing
Sarah C.
Perth, ON
Pretty good, not too strong of raspberry flavour so it doesn't over power what you mix it with. I prefer it over Smirnoff raspberry. I couldn't drink this stuff straight as it isn't a VERY strong flavour. Definitely more vodka than raspberry. That's what I like about it though.
Emily C.
Weoley Castle, Birmingham
Not my favourite vodka at all. The raspberry is far too sharp for me and even when mixed with juice, fizzy or anything the flavour is still too overpowering. You're better off sticking to the original.

If you ever wish to buy on a deal, keep an eye out for Absolut in Tesco!
Marielle M.
This is a good vodka, this brand has the strong vodka taste and the raspberry taste is really strong, the only bad thing is that the raspberries taste artificial, I obviously don't drink it alone I mix it and it does taste good after mixing with pineapple juice or something
Oksana Z.
This is a delicious vodka that could be drank alone or mixed in a drink. I bought it at the LCBO so I could make cosmos. It was the first time I bought this product and I wasn't disappointed. The price is really good for a good quality vodka. I would recommend this vodka.
Esme M.
Love this vodka as it adds a twist to what could be a boring drink. It's yummy when mixed with lemonade or cranberry juice alone, or in cocktails. Is quite pricey for your average student so it is a real treat, but is worth it so will always repurchase when it's on offer.
Shannon K.
YUM, i usually always have a vodka when im out and the taste of pure vodka is just disgusting but this is amazing its so easy to drink and very smooth, you can get it out asda, tesco etc and its worth the money, if you mix this with lemonade u will not be disappointed
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka