BY ABSOLUT

Sarah M.
NE28 0ay
Fruity and nice with lemonade ice and some fresh fruit on a summers day would recommend this vodka to anyone who like sweet tasting drinks , I bought this from Tesco and Asda and at the airport before and I would buy this product again and again i
Denise M.
calgary, AB
This makes the perfect Raspberry martini - just tart enough and with a real raspberry taste.  Add a splash of lemon/Lime Gatorade and you are not only replenishing your electrolytes while you indulge but the sour drink makes the raspberries pop!
Shannon T.
Amazing taste and goes perfectly with some lemonade or even some soda water. I buy this at big supermarket stores. It's just nice to have a hint of flavour in your drink. Definitely a repeat customer. Will buy again! Djdjdjddjdhdhdhdhdh djdjdjd
Leighann D.
fife, fife
This drink is one of my go to vodkas, I have tried it in many a cocktail as well as just with lemonade, never disappoints, lovely and fruity always leaves you wanting another, bought from sainsburys a few times as they always have it on offer
julia t.
Basingstoke, Uk
Like this vodka as it is flavoured so it's different. Only tried this out once but was very satisfied with it. You can actually taste the raspberry flavour unlike in other brands. Brought it in my local grocery stor for a party. Very satisfied
Kirsten M.
Aberdeen
Subtle, yet noticeable flavour of raspberry helps to make a normal drink of vodka and lemonade more vibrant with the fruity flavour. Although slightly more pricey, I feel as though it is the cheapest vodka with good flavouring that I would buy
Chloe F.
Leicester
Very smooth! Much smoother than alternatives. Great with lemonade. The bottle design is really cute. I found it in my local supermarket and it' very affordable, it looks like a luxury vodka like Ciroc. I'll definitely be buying this again!
Carla M.
Oshawa, ON
I always have this vodka on hand it's a good price point and ha a good flavor. I love it for fruity summer drinks and punches. It's not as smooth as other vodkas I've tried and you can sometimes taste the alcohol but it's still a good choice
Jen G.
Sudbury, ON
I like the flavour of this one but I can't drink it alone or for a long period of time. However, it is a smooth vodka and one of the better brands that I've tried. It gets too sweet for me after a few drinks so I don't recommend it for someone who doesn't like that.
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
The best flavoured vodka I've tried! The raspberry flavoured one is my personal favourite and i will continue to buy the absolute raspberry as it has the best taste and is affordable. I also love the design of the bottle and would 100% buy again.