BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Sarah R.
Nottingham
All around fantastic vodka, fruity, sweet and reasonable priced and can usually find it on offer at the supermarket. It's always my first choice if I fancy a drink at the weekends
Nicola B.
Alexandria
I have drank this several times. Pair it with lemonade. I enjoyed it but found it sickening after a while. It did get me drunk quicker than any other vodka though which is a plus
Rina P.
Birmingham
A good vodka when you are feeling a little lazy to make a full cocktail and easy enough with some lemonade. I'm not a heavy drinker but this is one of the better flavoured vodkas
Heather G.
This is a very good vodka! Especially for the price and quality. I enjoy drinking it with water over ice and a splash of club soda either lime, orange or lemon flavored or plain.
Rach H.
Nice fresh taste of fruit with a sharp kick of vodka easy to drink on its own. Also good with a mix such as lemonade. The fruity taste is not too over powering very enjoyable
Hope A.
Crewe
The taste of this mixed with other drinks is lovely! If you’re a fan of flavoured vodkas then this is definitely for you! One of the nicest flavoured vodkas I’ve had before.
Lexii z.
Hamilton, ON
This product is great for when hosting a party and you’re making some sort of jungle juice or any party drink that you need to make a ton of! Definitely a good summer mixer!
Crystal D.
Oshawa, ON
This is one of my favorite flavors. It goes on sale and has air miles promotions quite often. The raspberry is a very versatile flavor that you can use with multiple mixes.
Katie B.
LOVE. It’s all I have to say. Amazing tasting vodka which is such a GREAT price. I always go back to this product when buying vodka, whether it’s for myself or for presents. I buy it in supermarkets, would recommend.
LAUREN F.
Wellbrook close, Liverpool
By far my favourite vodka! The raspberry flavouring really takes off the sharp edge! The best thing is it’s almost always on offer in supermarkets such as Asda or Tesco!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka