BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Zaneta V.
This vodka is perfectly fit to drink like a single shot or mix it up with some juice or coke. I like sweet drinks, how everybody knows vodka is really strong drink, but this one is really good!!
Cari M.
Georgetown , ON
It's ok when mixed. Has a burning and low quality taste on it's own. In a pinch it works great. I'd buy a better one if I were serving it to a group of people. I purchased it at LCBO for $24.95.
Laura C.
Stewartfield, East Kilbride
My favourite flavoured vodka. This paired with lemonade is so good! Doesn’t even taste like you’re drinking. I’ve bought this many times and it will always be my go to flavoured vodka of choice.
Kristina L.
Westmount , NS
Absolut is a great vodka brand. Smooth and mixed while. However, the flavoured vodkas are a little bit harder to mix because you don't want the flavours to clash. Raspberry was great with juice and Sprite.
Shaneka K.
Islington, Islington
It wasn't too bad, I'm not someone who particularly likes vodka but the raspberry taste dulls it down. I haven't had many flavoured vodkas's but I would drink it with a mixer again.
Kassandra D.
St Thomas, ON
I really enjoyed this vodka when I tried it a few years ago. It was a smoother tasting vodka and you could actually taste the raspberry flavour more than other flavoured vodkas I have tried.
Harriet A.
Bur dubai, Dubai
Cab be quite sharp. But enjoyed with a sprite or lemonade and becomes quite an enjoyable drink. Quite difficult to find in most places but if they have it you should definitely have a try!
Bethany L.
Llangefni , Anglesey
Delicious! And you get so much for the price! Absolutely gorgeous in cocktails or with lemonade. Even by itself if you're feeling adventurous! I look forward to trying the other flavours!
Mariana G.
Enfield , London
As every Smirnoff, is strong, but sweet. What I do like the most on this one is tht it is not too sweet. I bought it in a 24hours open store and it’s definitely better than alternatives.
Lucy M.
Throckley, Newcastle
Delicious! Strong raspberry flavor so very simply to pair with a mixer to enjoy. Only issue is that it’s very easy to finish the bottle by mistake 😜 Absolut Raspberri Vodka
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka