BY ABSOLUT

Kate B.
You would think that a raspberry infused Vodka would be just the right mix to take away that after-pang Vodka can have. Yet this seems to just increase it and you can tell the flavour is manufactured and has come from nowhere near a raspberry. Even the pink bottle wasn't enough to sway my opinion.
Lucy W.
Lydd-on-Sea, New Romney
This vodka tastes amazing and makes for a great mixer bought this in my local supermarket when a promotion was running and was my first time trying this particular vodka. Compared to other brands this is very smooth to drink and has lovely fresh taste not too artificial definitely worth the price!
Anna J.
Brighton
Really tasty, especially when mixed with lemonade for a refreshing long drink. Blend raspberries, ice and sugar syrup with this vodka to make a delicious cocktail. This vodka is what I would buy if I'm feeling a bit fancy as it's more expensive than Smirnoff but still not breaking the bank.
Kerry M.
Love the flavour of this vodka. I enjoy making cocktails in the house and I'm able to add this to a variety of cocktails it's so versatile! I have used other brands of flavoured vodka but couldn't actually taste anything. Would recommend to anyone looking different vodka that is delicious!
Hannah M.
This is my absolute number one favourite vodka, I buy it time and time again. It tastes absolutely fantastic with cranberry juice but overall tastes great with any of your usual mixers, great for adding that extra sweetness! Definitely an affordable vodka - even for a student like myself!
Wish T.
Pune
I love when they add flavors in the vodka. Because Vodka is a liquor that is very very strong in terms of alcohol. And when any flavor is added to it, it becomes drinkable at-least. And this one is really. good.
Kitiara B.
My absolut(e) favourite vodka! I love mixing it with sprite and raspberries, my go to drink for the summer. Smooth as a shot too. Mixes well with almost anything. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who prefers a fruity drink, specially during the summer months! Great price point as well.
Chloe A.
Shawclough, Rochdale
One of my favourite absolut vodkas by far I love this mixed with cranberry juice they both work really well together and is easily one of my favourite alcoholic drinks to enjoy. It's not to strong or over powering its just right and you can actually taste the raspberries not just vodka.
Bethany L.
Bradley Bilston , West Midlands
Love the raspberry flavour its one of my favourite, bought it from my local Asda for a decent price for what you get, I enjoy it best mixed with lemonade. I think the price point is ok i find it little more expensive than my favourite bottle, but overall im satisfied with the product.
Barbara S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
My go-to drink if I am out! I always have this with soda as a refreshing drink. Compared to other raspberry vodkas I've had it's not too sweet and doesn't have a fake sweetener taste I've found with other flavoured vodkas. If the bar I am in has it on offer it's what I have!