BY ABSOLUT

Michelle G.
Toronto
Absolut is such an affordable vodka with so many different flavours to choose from! In the summer, I like to have fruity drinks and the raspberry flavouring in this one is so refreshing and makes the perfect cocktail! I freeze berries in ice cubes and float them in a punch/cocktail for special events and BBQs in the summer.
Sam S.
Perfect raspberry addition to cocktails - kept in the freezer with fresh berries with ice once served is absolutely delicious. Don't get that hard taste in the back of your throats like other vodkas tend too! Got mine as a gift so unfortunately wouldn't be able to tell a price but one of the best vodkas I've tried!
bobbi w.
This is my most favourite flavour of vodka. It can be paired with club soda for a light cocktail, or with something more flavourful for a fruity cocktail. I like it with diet sprite or diet seven up- and vodka is zero carbs!
Laura I.
Not the worst vodka I've tasted and I know it's very popular but for me the flavors in this are very strong and overpower anything else you mix it with, some people may prefer it or even look for that when choosing a vodka but for me it should mix well with the other ingredients not make them disappear
Kate B.
You would think that a raspberry infused Vodka would be just the right mix to take away that after-pang Vodka can have. Yet this seems to just increase it and you can tell the flavour is manufactured and has come from nowhere near a raspberry. Even the pink bottle wasn't enough to sway my opinion.
Lucy W.
Lydd-on-Sea, New Romney
This vodka tastes amazing and makes for a great mixer bought this in my local supermarket when a promotion was running and was my first time trying this particular vodka. Compared to other brands this is very smooth to drink and has lovely fresh taste not too artificial definitely worth the price!
Anna J.
Brighton
Really tasty, especially when mixed with lemonade for a refreshing long drink. Blend raspberries, ice and sugar syrup with this vodka to make a delicious cocktail. This vodka is what I would buy if I'm feeling a bit fancy as it's more expensive than Smirnoff but still not breaking the bank.
Kerry M.
Love the flavour of this vodka. I enjoy making cocktails in the house and I'm able to add this to a variety of cocktails it's so versatile! I have used other brands of flavoured vodka but couldn't actually taste anything. Would recommend to anyone looking different vodka that is delicious!
Hannah M.
This is my absolute number one favourite vodka, I buy it time and time again. It tastes absolutely fantastic with cranberry juice but overall tastes great with any of your usual mixers, great for adding that extra sweetness! Definitely an affordable vodka - even for a student like myself!
Wish T.
Pune
I love when they add flavors in the vodka. Because Vodka is a liquor that is very very strong in terms of alcohol. And when any flavor is added to it, it becomes drinkable at-least. And this one is really. good.