BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Katie B.
LOVE. It’s all I have to say. Amazing tasting vodka which is such a GREAT price. I always go back to this product when buying vodka, whether it’s for myself or for presents. I buy it in supermarkets, would recommend.
LAUREN F.
Wellbrook close, Liverpool
By far my favourite vodka! The raspberry flavouring really takes off the sharp edge! The best thing is it’s almost always on offer in supermarkets such as Asda or Tesco!
Jeannine M.
Etobicoke, ON
Pretty awesome vodka that is great in mixed drinks. Purchased at LCBO and is a good value. Delicious with raspberry juice. Affordable. I would recommend this to others.
Melissa H.
Prestwich, Manchester, Prestwich, Manchester
I absolutely love this flavour vodka it's so nice... It' got a nice taste too it and goes fab with lemonade. Amazing in the summer and very refreshing with ice :)
Aimee H.
Heywood, Lancashire
Lovely vodka tastes great with a bit of lemonade. I'm looking forward to tasting the other vodkas and seeing what they're like. I'll definitely repurchase this again
Brande N.
Salt springs, NS
Although I do like the taste of raspberries the Smirnoff version is better and smoother. It’s not that great on its own, but as a mixed drink it tastes a lot better.
Lauren D.
Derby
It’s nice as part of a cocktail. I’m not one fan for vodka but it was really nice! It’s delicious and I would highly recommend it. It’s a bit pricey but worth it.
Lauren W.
Milldale road , Wolverhampton
Sweet but strong. Currently drinking this as I type as we chose this to take away on our weekend away to London. Lovely little kick to go with the sweet flavour. A favourite.
Kylin W.
Trenton, ON
Absolut raspberry is basically the only vodka I drink now. I mix it with ginger ale and pink lemonade and it tastes "absolut-ly" amazing and not a super strong alcohol taste.
Amanda P.
Cheticamp, NS
Out of all the absolute flavored vodkas... this is my favorite. Mixed with a bit of water or 7up or club soda it's just got an amazing flavor. I highly recommend this flavor of absolute .