BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Jade H.
Newton Aycliffe
Although i do love vodka, this isn’t for me. While it smells lovely, the taste isn’t particularly strong. The vodka taste is strong (which is too strong for me) but flavour wise, its a thumbs down for me
Nicola F.
Windsor
I drink this all the time ahah. I love vodka. It mixes so well and tastes like nothing. The flavour is subtle but adds a punch to your juice or lemonade. Bottle is so cute. I would definitely recommend.
Rosie A.
wexford
I enjoyed it. The raspberry taste isn’t very noticeable but it’s definitely there. It’s actually really nice with cold apple juice. Although the raspberry isn’t very strong, it does add a nice sweetness
Lauren •.
I adore the absolut raspberri, it’s so versatile. It works fine in coke and lemonade! It adds a great taste to any mixer and mixes things up instead of having a plain vodka. It’s the only one I drink.
Katherine I.
Ottawa, ON
Tastes so good! So easy to mix too. I love mixing this raspberry vodka with sprite for the perfect drink. It’s also very affordable and can easily be found at LCBO! I’ve repurchased and will again
Kristina L.
Westmount , OH
Absolut is a great vodka brand. Smooth and mixed while. However, the flavoured vodkas are a little bit harder to mix because you don't want the flavours to clash. Raspberry was great with juice and Sprite.
Laura C.
Stewartfield, East Kilbride
My favourite flavoured vodka. This paired with lemonade is so good! Doesn’t even taste like you’re drinking. I’ve bought this many times and it will always be my go to flavoured vodka of choice.
Cari M.
Georgetown , ON
It's ok when mixed. Has a burning and low quality taste on it's own. In a pinch it works great. I'd buy a better one if I were serving it to a group of people. I purchased it at LCBO for $24.95.
Zaneta V.
This vodka is perfectly fit to drink like a single shot or mix it up with some juice or coke. I like sweet drinks, how everybody knows vodka is really strong drink, but this one is really good!!
Shaneka K.
Islington, Islington
It wasn't too bad, I'm not someone who particularly likes vodka but the raspberry taste dulls it down. I haven't had many flavoured vodkas's but I would drink it with a mixer again.