BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Louise C.
Love Absolut Vodka, it’s a really good price and I love the bottle design. This Raspberry flavour tastes great with some ice and lemonade. Absolut vodka is the one I always reach for because of taste, price and it’s available in most supermarkets.
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
This vodka goes really well with a pink lemonade and some fresh raspberries. I really enjoy this vodka as I find it easy to drink and doesn’t leave an after burn when drinking. I do find that this one is quite strong, so you don’t need large measures.
Robyn M.
My favorite! Always seems to go wonderfully with whatever I mix this with. Sometimes I feel guilty about spending so much on this, but I can never help myself. It's my favorite flavour and I love recommending it to all of my family and friends.
Caitlin P.
Essex, Clacton
Absolut Raspberri makes vodka taste so good! I like to mix it with extra frozen berries and lemonade and it is delicious. The raspberry taste even makes shots that bit more bearable. bought when on offer making it more affordable and would buy again.
Lisa H.
Goole
Amazing! It is perfect for a light but strong fruity flavour! Great with sugar free lemonade! First time purchase but would definalty buy again! I was very happy with the balance between raspberry and vodka tastes. Overall I am very satisfied!
karen h.
Llove the overall taste of this product, not as smooth as some but still a nice vodka. I would rate this as a 5 start and recommend to all. Bought from both asda and morrisons , its good quality and better than some and would definatly buy it again
Stacey B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is one of my absolute favourites (excuse the pun) I was never a huge fan of flavoured vodkas until my friend made a simple drink with this, which was just raspberry absolute, lemonade and fresh lime.
Wow! It's a vodka I will never be sick of!
Emma-louise W.
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Nice subtle raspberry flavour, I still can't drink it neat but it's nice with lemonade. all the kick you'd expect from good old Absolut! ! Only within my budget for special occasions but you get what you pay for! I would buy it again I think :)
Tiana B.
Swansea
Absolutely delicious, this is one of my
Favourite vodkas and I honestly thought I wouldn't like flavoured ones but this has such an amazing taste! Even just the smell of it is great, you wouldn't even think there's vodka in it it taste so good.
Darcie B.
Beckenham , Beckenham
Really nice vodka, but also lethal as it doesn't taste like vodka! Not to bad on the price either so affordable! You can buy this from most shopping stores or off licences. Really nice to mix with coke but you can get so many different flavours!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka