BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is very good! I like to soak my fruit in this before adding to my "punch" drinks! It adds extra fruit flavor! I bought this product at my local liquor store. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves vodka and raspberry!
Brianna M.
I happen to like Absolut. Someone left 2 bottles at a house party and man was that a come up. Very easy to mix with (I'm kind of a baby) and smooth in my very inexperience opinion. I've never bought so I can't tell you how much $$
Alana R.
Prescott
I love this flavor mixed with 7up. Very smooth no aftertaste. Also good in lemonade. I prefer this brand because of the variety of flavors. It's affordable. Holidays there are lower prices. Very refreshing. I woud recommend this.
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
My drink of choice is always raspberry vodka and sprite. This vodka is one of my go-tos. I don’t get terrible hangovers with Absolut, although usually a little tiny one. :)
You can’t taste that “alcohol” taste when mixed.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
If you love vodka and raspberry this is the drink for you. It is a great tasting vodka that is very smooth. I’ve drank the for years and will continue to buy. It’s a great value for the price point and I highly recommend it!
Chelsea J.
Bradford, OH
I did enjoy this product! I’m not a huge raspberry fan but this is actually good bought it at a liquor store in a town away! It was delicious better than I thought it would be and I would definelty buy this product again
Lucy M.
Anderson , SC
This alcohol is alright, not my absolute favorite taste in the world. There's others that I like more, not very delicious I'd say but yeah sure it's affordable and no I wouldn't buy again sorry :/ I just didn't love it
Taylor J.
Lorena, TX
Love the flavor of this! It is really easy to mix with fruity drinks or punch at a party and goes a long way for the price. It is sometimes hard to find at small liquor stores so make sure you look for it at a big one.
Chelsea H.
Decatur
I love the raspberry flavor. Crisp and refreshing. Bought at ABC liquor store. Easy to find. Better than regular vodka. Affordable and cheaper than other flavored vodka. Would recommend to others. Very nice over all.
Marcy G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pairs perfectly with a lemonade crystal lite for a vodka raspberry lemonade. Or another crowd fave is a nice raspberry vodka mojito. All the absolut vodkas are great but the flavored ones are good for your fun drinks.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka