BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Cassandra A.
brampton
This drink is good.. no complains about it. Raspberry is my flavour when picking this kind of vodka. It does have a strong after taste when drinking. I bought it at the lcbo and yes I would buy it again I have bought it already multiple times. It is affordable!
Kayleigh G.
So RASPPPPP.....berri Vodka is one of my all time favorite vodkas. I love Smirnoff and I mean Love but the raspberri flavor just makes it so much more tastier. I used to think the mango was the best and it couldn't get better but boom......RAASSSPPPP berri.
Maxi S.
This is my favourite flavoured vodka. Been drinking this for years even back when the bottle was red. Good value for money, as bottle is a larger size than most others. Makes a nice shot, or add to create the base of your cocktail. Perfect gift at Christmas.
Holly C.
Dundee
I like this vodka a lot! It’s very refreshing and lovey mixed with lemonade, it doesn’t have the horrible after taste compared to cheaper vodkas, I got this vodka whilst on offer at Asda for £14.99 which I thought was excellent, I would definitely buy again!
Shelby W.
Not my favourite vodka , I find the berry to be quite sour leaving more of a burn in your throat , this is definitely a great price for vodka but u get what u pay for , i only pic this up when I'm shorter on cash for an up coming party , so not my facorite .
Hannah I.
Arbroath
I drink this with Coke and gives it a wonderful flavour. It tastes just like Coke cherry funnily enough. It is an excellent drink to shot as it doesn't taste like vodka so it's not difficult. This is my favourite flavour out of the range. It is very sweet.
Charlie K.
I can’t say this combo of flavour was for me but hey you can’t like everything! I found the taste to be extremely sharp. It was quite expensive for what you get. It’s definitely not the best flavour from absolut but it’s not overly bad with some lemonade.
Kayla G.
Woodbridge, ON
This is the best flavour! Much easier to drink than the original with no flavour. Can be bought at any lcbo which is convenient. I drink this often, as it gets the job done and takes effect without having to consume too much, so the bottle lasts long too!
Ann-marie B.
My favourite vodka for a summers day, mix it with fresh cranberry juice and viola! instant cocktail, extremely refreshing and perfect for those hot (ok ok warm) summers days spend in the garden on even on the beach (just make sure to take a plastic cup)
Kristen C.
I found this vodka flavour to be fairly decent. It's not my favourite, as I'm not that fond of raspberry flavoured anything, so I probably won't buy it again. But that's just personal preference. All in all, it added nice flavour to an ordinarily drink.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka