BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Paola S.
This is an amazing flavour vodka. I'm not a huge vodka fan but if it has flavouring added I love it and this has to be my go to vodka when I'm out with my friends. It is a little pricey to buy the bottle but can usually get it on offer and it's well worth trying!
Krystal K.
Paris
Worked great for mixing with lemonade and blue curacoa. I'm not big on drinking vodka buy itself so as far as that's concerned I couldn't tell you how it compared but I didn't find it to be as bad as some I have tried. Would buy again.
Sophie B.
This with lemonade is perfection! Flavoured vodkas are ideal for people who want to drink vodka but don't necessarily like the taste of it with red bull or cola (like me!) Also means you're not stuck to just drinking vodka & cranberry
Lauren C.
Stocks Road, Liverpool
Lovely drink. Asda sell this and it's always on offer which is a bonus! I enjoy it so much because of the berries and I buy it quite often. It's a drink I use for in the house drinking. Would buy again and have bought numerous times.
Claire M.
Elliot place , Arbroath
I love this vodka. It's fresh sharp and tasty. It's great for cocktails or just on it's own with some soda water or lemonade.
It's my husband's favourite for putting in his hip flask for a wedding as it tastes lovely on it's own too.
Laura W.
Morven avenue, Blantyre
Not the biggest fan of the taste but overall a good vodka and I would purchase this again. It was a little disappointing as I expected the taste to be better. It's definitely affordable and I would recommend it to vodka lovers.
Ceilidh W.
chester
My favourite vodka of all time, very tasty in itself great with sofa water or lemonade, it's quiet pricey but can often be found on offer, I buy this whenever I see it on offer and overall I'm very satisfied with this product
Steph D.
Stephenville, NL
Great vodka for the price.  One of my favorite flavoured vodkas, have bought from the local liquor store on multiple occasions.  All Absolut Vodkas are a great bang for your buck. Good taste, good price! Recommend!
Kirsty Y.
If you mix raspberry and vanilla in these brands you make a lovely drumstick flavoured drink mixed with lemonade. Flavours are nice and strong which is great as you simply just need a mixers fret to gift to other or yourself
Ines M.
Eastville, Bristol
The Absolut flavoured vodkas are amazing for cocktails. Very strong flavour without a harsh vodka taste. Really affordable too and easy to order online. The raspberry one is really nice mixed with absolut peach and lemonade.