BY ABSOLUT

Stacey B.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This is one of my absolute favourites (excuse the pun) I was never a huge fan of flavoured vodkas until my friend made a simple drink with this, which was just raspberry absolute, lemonade and fresh lime.
Wow! It's a vodka I will never be sick of!
Darcie B.
Beckenham , Beckenham
Really nice vodka, but also lethal as it doesn't taste like vodka! Not to bad on the price either so affordable! You can buy this from most shopping stores or off licences. Really nice to mix with coke but you can get so many different flavours!
Tiana B.
Swansea
Absolutely delicious, this is one of my
Favourite vodkas and I honestly thought I wouldn't like flavoured ones but this has such an amazing taste! Even just the smell of it is great, you wouldn't even think there's vodka in it it taste so good.
RuthAnna D.
BRAMPTON, ON
This flavour of absolute vodka is nice. I've had it with different chasers when I've gone out. I have had this flavour once before and I had it at a bar. It's pretty good. I like that there are lots of flavoured options. I would recommend to those wanting to try this out.
Jessica K.
Fleet, Hampshire
Sometimes it's good to change up the vodka I drink, especially as some vodka brands and flavours bring back bad memories! This Raspberri one is perfect with some lemoade, the flavour takes away a lot, but not all of, the strong alcohol taste.
Paola S.
This is an amazing flavour vodka. I'm not a huge vodka fan but if it has flavouring added I love it and this has to be my go to vodka when I'm out with my friends. It is a little pricey to buy the bottle but can usually get it on offer and it's well worth trying!
Krystal K.
Paris
Worked great for mixing with lemonade and blue curacoa. I'm not big on drinking vodka buy itself so as far as that's concerned I couldn't tell you how it compared but I didn't find it to be as bad as some I have tried. Would buy again.
Sophie B.
This with lemonade is perfection! Flavoured vodkas are ideal for people who want to drink vodka but don't necessarily like the taste of it with red bull or cola (like me!) Also means you're not stuck to just drinking vodka & cranberry
Claire M.
Elliot place , Arbroath
I love this vodka. It's fresh sharp and tasty. It's great for cocktails or just on it's own with some soda water or lemonade.
It's my husband's favourite for putting in his hip flask for a wedding as it tastes lovely on it's own too.
Lauren C.
Stocks Road, Liverpool
Lovely drink. Asda sell this and it's always on offer which is a bonus! I enjoy it so much because of the berries and I buy it quite often. It's a drink I use for in the house drinking. Would buy again and have bought numerous times.