BY ABSOLUT

Shelby W.
Not my favourite vodka , I find the berry to be quite sour leaving more of a burn in your throat , this is definitely a great price for vodka but u get what u pay for , i only pic this up when I'm shorter on cash for an up coming party , so not my facorite .
Hannah I.
Arbroath
I drink this with Coke and gives it a wonderful flavour. It tastes just like Coke cherry funnily enough. It is an excellent drink to shot as it doesn't taste like vodka so it's not difficult. This is my favourite flavour out of the range. It is very sweet.
Kayla G.
Woodbridge , ON
This is the best flavour! Much easier to drink than the original with no flavour. Can be bought at any lcbo which is convenient. I drink this often, as it gets the job done and takes effect without having to consume too much, so the bottle lasts long too!
Charlie K.
I can’t say this combo of flavour was for me but hey you can’t like everything! I found the taste to be extremely sharp. It was quite expensive for what you get. It’s definitely not the best flavour from absolut but it’s not overly bad with some lemonade.
Ann-marie B.
My favourite vodka for a summers day, mix it with fresh cranberry juice and viola! instant cocktail, extremely refreshing and perfect for those hot (ok ok warm) summers days spend in the garden on even on the beach (just make sure to take a plastic cup)
Kristen C.
I found this vodka flavour to be fairly decent. It's not my favourite, as I'm not that fond of raspberry flavoured anything, so I probably won't buy it again. But that's just personal preference. All in all, it added nice flavour to an ordinarily drink.
Siobhán E.
Liverpool
This vodka goes really well with a pink lemonade and some fresh raspberries. I really enjoy this vodka as I find it easy to drink and doesn’t leave an after burn when drinking. I do find that this one is quite strong, so you don’t need large measures.
Lisa H.
Goole
Amazing! It is perfect for a light but strong fruity flavour! Great with sugar free lemonade! First time purchase but would definalty buy again! I was very happy with the balance between raspberry and vodka tastes. Overall I am very satisfied!
Robyn M.
My favorite! Always seems to go wonderfully with whatever I mix this with. Sometimes I feel guilty about spending so much on this, but I can never help myself. It's my favorite flavour and I love recommending it to all of my family and friends.
Caitlin P.
Essex, Clacton-On-Sea
Absolut Raspberri makes vodka taste so good! I like to mix it with extra frozen berries and lemonade and it is delicious. The raspberry taste even makes shots that bit more bearable. bought when on offer making it more affordable and would buy again.