BY ABSOLUT

Kim T.
I found this flavored vodka in a local tesco and found it to be difficult to match with mixers. It tasted slightly chemically and produced rather than a natural raspberry flavor. It was not a horrid experience, but I have not repurchased another bottle of it.
Kayleigh G.
So RASPPPPP.....berri Vodka is one of my all time favorite vodkas. I love Smirnoff and I mean Love but the raspberri flavor just makes it so much more tastier. I used to think the mango was the best and it couldn't get better but boom......RAASSSPPPP berri.
Hayleigh D.
Wirral , Rock ferry
This is an amazing flavour vodka. I'm not a huge vodka fan but if it has flavouring added I love it and this has to be my go to vodka when I'm out with my friends. It is a little pricey to buy the bottle but can usually get it on offer and it's well worth trying!
Cassandra A.
brampton
This drink is good.. no complains about it. Raspberry is my flavour when picking this kind of vodka. It does have a strong after taste when drinking. I bought it at the lcbo and yes I would buy it again I have bought it already multiple times. It is affordable!
Ellesse C.
Makes shots taste a lot better, generally enjoy this vodka compared to others. I found that even when mixed with lemonade you can have the great taste of raspberry come through. Much more enjoyable and gives your drink an extra twist that is actually noticeable!
Shelby W.
Not my favourite vodka , I find the berry to be quite sour leaving more of a burn in your throat , this is definitely a great price for vodka but u get what u pay for , i only pic this up when I'm shorter on cash for an up coming party , so not my facorite .
Holly C.
Dundee
I like this vodka a lot! It’s very refreshing and lovey mixed with lemonade, it doesn’t have the horrible after taste compared to cheaper vodkas, I got this vodka whilst on offer at Asda for £14.99 which I thought was excellent, I would definitely buy again!
Maxi S.
This is my favourite flavoured vodka. Been drinking this for years even back when the bottle was red. Good value for money, as bottle is a larger size than most others. Makes a nice shot, or add to create the base of your cocktail. Perfect gift at Christmas.
Hannah I.
Arbroath
I drink this with Coke and gives it a wonderful flavour. It tastes just like Coke cherry funnily enough. It is an excellent drink to shot as it doesn't taste like vodka so it's not difficult. This is my favourite flavour out of the range. It is very sweet.
Kayla G.
Woodbridge , ON
This is the best flavour! Much easier to drink than the original with no flavour. Can be bought at any lcbo which is convenient. I drink this often, as it gets the job done and takes effect without having to consume too much, so the bottle lasts long too!