BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Aimee L.
Great strong, sharp raspberry taste and doesn't have too much of the afterburn you usually find with reasonable priced vodkas. I love using this as a mixer on its own or in cocktails. I prefer Absolut to other brands of flavoured vodkas. The flavours are more noticeable and the vodka is a much higher quality. Definitely worth spending that little extra to get it - it's more pricey than other brands but still affordable and 100% worth the little extra you pay!
Lauren M.
Pickford Crescent , Anstruther
My favourite of all the absolut selection! This is very enjoyable with just lemonade as it gives you a fruity sweet drink. It has the exact amount of favouring and not super overpowering like some other brands of flavoured vodka.
Jamie G.
Bicester
Great flavour, the fruity flavour really breaks through and is always interesting to experiment with finding your new favourite mixer with endless flavour combinations. Would definitely recommend to anyone having a party!
Lamara M.
halifax
This is my absolute fave alcohol, mix it with a Redbull and you will be pleasantly surprised! Fresh and sweet with a beautiful kick of Raspberry! Definitely one to try out and would be a perfect combo for many cocktails
Elizabeth G.
Swanley, Kent
Lovely vodka. Goes down so well either neat or mixed with lemonade. I found it in my local supermarket once but haven’t seen it again which is a shame so I haven’t been able to buy again. Lovely raspberry flavour to it
Michelle L.
Toronto, ON
I really like this stuff , it's is sweet enough to really have on it's own but mixes well with classic drinks , a tad expensive as all this stuff ranges but good for your buck , I'd recommended it for special occasions
Natasha M.
Vodka & raspberries what more could you want? This is a smooth and very flavour full. I enjoy that you can have it on the rocks, I often buy this if im having a get together with the girl's as everyone loves it!
Cody L.
Rotherham
Best teamed with either Coca Cola or Schweppes lemonade. Perfect for a girls night out, or if you prefer to stay at home and relax in your pjs hanging with ya girlfriends, its perfect for a girls night in too.
Jess S.
Cumbria, Barrow in Furness
Now I am not a vodka shotter. I cannot stand the taste of straight vodka, however when my friends suggested a shot of this I thought I’d give it a go. It was lovely. While it still tasted of vodka, there was a strong taste of raspberry which I really enjoyed. It also tastes great with lemonade! The only downside to this is the price, it’s more expensive than regular vodka because it’s flavoured.
Jordanne L.
Kildrum, North Lanarkshire
I love this vodka. I'm not really a big fan of straight, normal vodka so prefer something with a bit of a twist to it a d this raspberry one hits the spot. I tend to have this with lemonade although my friend has it with cranberry and says it's fab (haven't tried it with that yet) but it's super nice, goes down quite well and adding fresh raspberries to it helps give it more of a kick.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka