BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Gabby -.
Edmonton, AB
Absolute Raspberri vodka was supposed to be just a hint of berry in a mixed sangria I was making- wrong choice! Right from the incorrect spelling of raspberry, this was a thorn in my side the whole way through. The raspberry flavor was not natural tasting, and the cloying sweetness took over everything that it touched.
Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
Absolut Vodka Raspberri I do like the taste of this vodka, it is not something that I buy on a regular basis compare to normally vodka, the price is okay again it is usually on offer at a supermarket. The taste is good and something different but couldn't drink a lot of these as they do get sickly after a few
Nico R.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Unlike some flavoured vodka's this one doesn't leave that horrible taste/feeling afterwards, it's a great vodka and definitely one I tend to reach for, the price might be a little high but it's worth it - I feel you can do a lot with the flavoured range, if you enjoyed the Rasperri one I'd recommend the Cherri!
Ash W.
Hartlepool
Great alternative to normal vodka. As someone that doesn't like to taste the alcohol in their drinks this is perfect as it is sweet but not sickly like other flavoured vodkas i have tried. I usually drink this with lemonade as the combination of raspberry and lemon is lovely and tastes like the refresher sweets!
Paige Ruby W.
Glasgow
This is honestly the nicest tasting vodka I've ever tasted. Absolutely love it!!!
Lovely with a lemonade as a mixer as it tastes like a little cocktail.
I would recommend that soo much for anyone who likes cocktails and/or vodka.
Would always buy this when I see it in the shops.
Mallory W.
I would not recommend this vodka to anyone who does not like a very artificial tasting raspberry as the flavouring is not great and has a bit of a weird after taste. It is not an expensive brand so if you are looking for something flavoured to mix drinks at a low price then it can be a good choice.
Holly P.
Steyne Street, Bognor Regis
For me, any flavoured vodka is a win win already. This vodka is delicious in a cocktail, or if you're like me it's good enough with some lemonade to make it an alcoholic raspberry soda!

Don't think this product will have a natural flavour, it packs a berry punch. Absolut Raspberri Vodka
Elana F.
Langley, BC
Love raspberry vodka and flat or sparkling water over lots of ice with lemon and lime slices! Great light low calorie option! Very affordable for your holiday parties !
Nikki P.
Essex, ON
This Vodka got me so messed up.  I was drinking at my cousin's house and the room was spinning after half a bottle.  I guess I should have used a chaser, because I thought this was Raspberry but it really needed more fruit.  I would definitely try it again now that I'm older.
Bijaya G.
Kathmandu
One of my favorite alone or for a yummy cocktail. Goes great with crushed ice and Cranberry Juice. I always get mine when I'm traveling back home from India at the International Airport in Delhi. The prices there are pretty reasonable and if you are lucky you might get good deals too!