BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Nicole H.
Murrysville, PA
Very good but it can be strong if it is mixed with the wrong type of juice or soda.
Erica D.
I Did not like it. It taste to much like medicine to me. Didn't taste raspberry like at all. More like cough medicine.
lauren w.
nottingham
Raspberry absolute has an amzijg smoothness and is extremely nice as a drink on its own or as a mixer. it should definitely be sold everywhere and bought by anyway me who loves vodka or fruity mixers for their drinks. It is a very affordable price for a vodka and great for uni. It is a very appealing product. even the bottle looks great!
Ana R.
My favorite Vodka for sure, although I´m more of a Tequila type of girl, when I do want to drink some eletric lemonade, absolut is the way to go, and for some reason me and my friends always go for the raspberri flavour, does give me a hangover the next day though, still enjoy it from time to time
Emma C.
Law, South Lanarkshire
This flavour of vodka won’t please everyone, out of my group of friends, I’m the only one who would drink this. It smells incredible and is very affordable, also good in cocktails, and I always feel like with absolut the bottle feels bigger so always feel like you get more out of it
🌸Ebony🌸 B.
Cardiff
It is very tasty but sharp, a tidy amount and ain’t small, well worth the money, but drys your throat and should be mixed. The bottle is a nice shape, should be a different materials nit glass because it is dangerous but if I see the drink I don’t resist, recommend to friends
Bethany A.
Before trying this flavour i had previously tried the mango flavour as i did not usually drink flavoured vodka and found it very nice so i tried the raspberry flavour and found this was a very nice and different taste as i did not expect the flavour which was given off.
Charissa A.
Mixes great with Sprite/7up for a fruity refreshing summertime beverage!  Some of the flavoured liqueurs have a synthetic taste to them however the raspberry is true to taste (albeit a bit on the sweet side).  Now to just wait for summer to arrive!
Nicolle S.
England
Tasted okay. Found that it was an acquired taste with an odd taste. Was given it as a Christmas present one year. I can't say how it compares to others as I don't drink fruity vodka very often. I feel it could have tasted better if there wasn't an odd tang.
Amreen K.
I love fruity notes in my vodka and I love this one the most! One of my favourites of all time and I love the bottle and I love how smooth this is to drink even if just for a shot! It’s great to share and drink anytime. 10/10 would recommend.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka