BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Valerie D.
I didn’t necessarily like this flavor! It kind of tasted like medicine to me! Yuckkkkk
ToniAnn H.
Surprise
Great taste. Easy to drink. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes vodka. Smooth
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
Very good but it can be strong if it is mixed with the wrong type of juice or soda.
lauren w.
nottingham
Raspberry absolute has an amzijg smoothness and is extremely nice as a drink on its own or as a mixer. it should definitely be sold everywhere and bought by anyway me who loves vodka or fruity mixers for their drinks. It is a very affordable price for a vodka and great for uni. It is a very appealing product. even the bottle looks great!
Holly C.
Po209hl
I absolutely love this vodka . Not only is the taste amazing the quality of packaging and attractiveness is lovely and for the price I definetely prefer compared to Smirnoff . I’d recommend this product to anyone to likes vodka there’s such a variety of flavours also so something for everyone’s taste .
Emma C.
Law, South Lanarkshire
This flavour of vodka won’t please everyone, out of my group of friends, I’m the only one who would drink this. It smells incredible and is very affordable, also good in cocktails, and I always feel like with absolut the bottle feels bigger so always feel like you get more out of it
🌸Ebony🌸 B.
Cardiff
It is very tasty but sharp, a tidy amount and ain’t small, well worth the money, but drys your throat and should be mixed. The bottle is a nice shape, should be a different materials nit glass because it is dangerous but if I see the drink I don’t resist, recommend to friends
Jami🌚 K.
RH10 7GE
I was given this Vodka as a gift for my 18th Birthday, i had never tried this before, and never heard of it. I think it is pretty good value as are most absolute products, i think it is quite cheap for the quality. I would recommend to others as it is nice with any mixer.
Bethany A.
Before trying this flavour i had previously tried the mango flavour as i did not usually drink flavoured vodka and found it very nice so i tried the raspberry flavour and found this was a very nice and different taste as i did not expect the flavour which was given off.
Charissa A.
Mixes great with Sprite/7up for a fruity refreshing summertime beverage!  Some of the flavoured liqueurs have a synthetic taste to them however the raspberry is true to taste (albeit a bit on the sweet side).  Now to just wait for summer to arrive!
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka