BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Kim R.
Coral Springs, FL
This mixed very well in our fruity punch! I would use it again for that recipe, and maybe other mixed drinks.
Julie D.
Great for the fall, smooth  and delicious! Purchased at my local liquor store called Debucas!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallas K.
bigfork
I loved using this for a mixed concoction I’d make. Really liked the raspberry taste but wasn’t overly sweet
Em A.
Nashville
One of the best raspberry vodkas I’ve ever had. I’m all for a berry flavored vodka and this one is delicious
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
Really loved this product. It tasted great for the most part but I did feel that it left a slight aftertaste.
Coriana K.
Tacoma
I really enjoy vodka and sprite as a lighter drink and the raspberry flavor adds a great taste to the drink.
Brittni Rae W.
Not smooth enough for shots but perfect for mixed drinks or big cocktail mixes for a party. A good safe go-to
Elizabeth D.
Rouses Point
One of my favorite vodkas! The flavor is delicious and mixes well with all types of juices and fruity drinks!
Jessica M.
Mmmmhmmm mmmmmm I love this stuff. Not too many bars have it. But you can find it at the liquor store though.
Jessica M.
Love this vodka. Great flavor. Great with pineapple juice. Highly recommend this. Purchased at
Liquor store
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka