BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Rochelle M.
Fountain , CO
The taste is pretty good. I tend to use this vodka for a lot of my mix drinks that I make. It goes down smoothly.
hailey m.
Toledo
It is the best vodka i have ever had! I love raspberrys! The flavor is hit head on its simply amazzzzingggg......
Jamie A.
Wahiawa, HI
Tasty! This is a great addition to something as simple as some Sprite. Also good in jello shots! Love the flavor!
Diana A.
Used this in a lemonade hippie punch recipe. It had very good raspberry flavor, not too over powering for mixing.
Melissa N.
Roswell, GA
I love this vodka- the flavor doesn’t taste artificial like some other brands and it isn’t overwhelmingly sweet.
Elizabeth W.
Unityville
I love this mixed over ice served with seven up .....great with dinner or just having a drink out on the town. ..
Bethany H.
This vodka is so delicious! I usually mix this with a cranberry/ raspberry juice. A wonderful refreshing drink!
kristin c.
Ashland
I am madly in love with this and buy this when i can. Its pricey but nice for parties or for a family gathering
Victoria V.
You have not lived your vodka life until you've tried this, if you love flavored vodkas this is for you gurrrrl
Paloma M.
Geneva, IL
Love this!!! I even like a few flavored ones! Which I really don’t like from other brands but I love this one!!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka