BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Jessica N.
Greenfield, MA
I love the fresh berry taste!! One of my favorite liqueurs to make berry lemonades or mix with Starbucks green teas.
Shannon M.
Atco, NJ
This wasn’t the best vodka i have had but it was okay. It is kind of pricey so i would recommend a different brand.
Deena A.
Gulfport
Great taste! Smooth enough to drink straight with ice or mixed with Sprite or juice. Available at any liquor store.
Mariah N.
Limestone, MI
Yum! It is so smooth and mixes perfect with sprite or any juice really! It doesn't have the burn like cheap vodkas.
Tricia W.
Fort Worth
I enjoyed this one but if you are going to go for a berry flavored vodka there are better tasting brands or there!
Tiffany A.
Absolut Raspberri Vodka taste very good. I would definitely recommend to anyone that loves the taste of raspberries
Shannon R.
Philadelphia
Absolut Raspberri vodka is a tad less bitter than some other vodkas, which makes it better for a mixed drink.
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
I do like to take shots straight up, but it is limited as far as mixed drinks go. Does have a true raspberry taste.
Dawn M.
My favorite vodka on the market, good mixed or over ice and the price is always good it's 5 stars for me everytime
Sam L.
DuBois, PA
I love raspberry vodka anyway, but this really is yummy and worth the price! Perfect for parties and get togethers!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka