BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Nickole L.
A lot of people like, even love absolut but I am not a fan. Their flavored vodka tastes artificial and their regular vodka always leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth, even with a mixer in it i can still taste the funky vodka. but it is a decent price and thats what most people like about it.
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
This vodka is great for mixing up some tasty Moscow mules! It's smooth and has the perfect amount of flavor. As a bartender I use it for my customers and they've all loved it!
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Another favorite vodka of mine. It pairs well with Sprite. It has a delicious fruity, raspberry flavor. Can be found easily at many ABC stores. Absolut is a smooth vodka. I like many of their fruit flavors. Would recommend to anyone who wants to add a little flavor to their vodka.
Brin K.
Hartford city , IN
Absolut Rasberri is better than the plain absolut vodka. Probably one of my least favorite vodkas. The rasberri flavor is tolerable for shots and goes ok with mixes.
Stephanie A.
Camden
I had this one time at a party and enjoyed it.  It isn't a go-to for many of my drinks, but I would purchase again.  There isn't much it can be mixed with and I am not one to drink vodka straight.  It has a wonderful sweet, but not too sweet flavor.
Heather D.
Celina, OH
Great vodka, flavor is strong but not overbearing. Works great in a Martini and the price point makes it affordable. Absolute is my prefers vodka brand for sure!
Destiny B.
Wichita Falls
If you want something a little on the sweeter side when it comes to vodka, raspberri does not dissappoint. Good for a quick shot, or to mix with something suddle for a nice evening or summer evening drink with the girls out on the porch. Most people can get behind it!
Alaina M.
I love absolut vodka. Price is great for the liter so it’s always my go-to pick in the liquor store for when I’m having parties. I got the raspberry as a gift and it was awesome! I recommend it if you’re a raspberry fan and like to drink straight or mixed with juices
Jenna W.
Batavia
Very good flavor, smooth, and not too pricey. Easy to find in a liquor store as well. Many options in mixing this with things or can even sneak it into some cooking dishes. My favorite is putting it with Raspberry Sweet tea. It turns into a dangerously good cocktail!
Kathleen M.
West Orange
Nice taste. And it is not too pricey. The price has come down and become more affordable. In my opinion is tastes just as good as higher priced vodkas. It mixes well with juices and has a smooth taste. I am very satisfied with the taste. Very refreshing
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka