BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Okay flavor. I really like the size of the bottle and the Decor on the bottle. Obviously is more expensive than Smirnoff.
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
Ive tried a few of the flavors, but raspberry is definitely my favorite. I like it in the summertime mixed with lemonade.
Haley P.
LOVE this mixed with sprite and Blue Curacao!! My go to drink!! The price is very reasonable as well! Will purchase again
Philly B.
This is tasty when you are looking for a more fruity drink. I have used this is seltzer to give my drink a better flavor.
Caroline B.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m not a fan of raspberries, but I really like this! It’s really good with Sprite. It’s definitely met my expectations!!
Tiffane S.
Super easily to mix with a bunch of things for a light, summery drink! I usually go with lemonade, sprite, or lacroix.
Bobbie C.
A very pleasant, fun flavor. Great for a relaxing cocktail or a night out on the town. Not too harsh and not too sweet.
Meredith T.
Florence
Such a good flavor! Taste so good, doesn’t have a bad after taste and doesn’t burn. Taste like candy, also a good mixer
Krystal P.
Byron
Raspberry goes great with most fruity drinks. I add it with pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine. Also strawberry
Brooke W.
Irwin, PA
Use to drink this during my college days. May be one of the reasons I can no longer do vodka lol it is. Just that good.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka