BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Tabatha C.
Phoenix, NY
If I am going to drink this, I prefer it straight or with a clear soda. It doesn't burn going down, but will warm you up.
Philly B.
This is tasty when you are looking for a more fruity drink. I have used this is seltzer to give my drink a better flavor.
Cynthia S.
Fountain
Bought to try out over 4th of July. I mixed it in with some cherry coke and ice. Then tried mixing it with vanilla coke.
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
É muito boa ! Por mais que seja do sabor morango, você Ainda consegue fazer mix com ela e outras frutas ! Fica muito bom
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Okay flavor. I really like the size of the bottle and the Decor on the bottle. Obviously is more expensive than Smirnoff.
Caroline B.
Taylor Mill, KY
I’m not a fan of raspberries, but I really like this! It’s really good with Sprite. It’s definitely met my expectations!!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I LOVE this vodka. It goes well with most fruit juices, and has a great taste. Not too fruity, but just the right amount
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
Ive tried a few of the flavors, but raspberry is definitely my favorite. I like it in the summertime mixed with lemonade.
Haley P.
LOVE this mixed with sprite and Blue Curacao!! My go to drink!! The price is very reasonable as well! Will purchase again
Victoria B.
Clearwater, FL
I tried  this with ice tea!  Amazing it was like a raspberry long island. Was smooth but I've had better.  Very affordable
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka