BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Ashlan H.
Pittsburgh
Great! It mixes well with other flavors, and i love the flexibility. I think this is a great thing to keep in your kitchen.
Melissa A.
These are pretty good. They mix well with any pop. This one goes well with sprite. Mt dew would be good to mix it with too!
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
Absolute is an accessible brand you can find at any grocery for a reasonable price. Delicious. Raspberry is one of my favs.
Robyn N.
Saraland al
I like to enjoy This vodka was with water and a lime. It was very delicious and no added sugar since it’s drank with water.
Tabatha C.
Phoenix, NY
If I am going to drink this, I prefer it straight or with a clear soda. It doesn't burn going down, but will warm you up.
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
Ive tried a few of the flavors, but raspberry is definitely my favorite. I like it in the summertime mixed with lemonade.
Cynthia S.
Fountain
Bought to try out over 4th of July. I mixed it in with some cherry coke and ice. Then tried mixing it with vanilla coke.
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Okay flavor. I really like the size of the bottle and the Decor on the bottle. Obviously is more expensive than Smirnoff.
Caroline B.
Taylor Mill, KY
I’m not a fan of raspberries, but I really like this! It’s really good with Sprite. It’s definitely met my expectations!!
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I LOVE this vodka. It goes well with most fruit juices, and has a great taste. Not too fruity, but just the right amount