BY ABSOLUT

Melissa A.
These are pretty good. They mix well with any pop. This one goes well with sprite. Mt dew would be good to mix it with too!
Alysa C.
Tulsa, OK
This was my favorite vodka when I was younger! I mixed it with sunny D and it tasted like sweet tarts! Seriously the best!
Tabatha C.
Phoenix, NY
If I am going to drink this, I prefer it straight or with a clear soda. It doesn't burn going down, but will warm you up.
Christina D.
Channahon, IL
Ive tried a few of the flavors, but raspberry is definitely my favorite. I like it in the summertime mixed with lemonade.
Cynthia S.
Fountain
Bought to try out over 4th of July. I mixed it in with some cherry coke and ice. Then tried mixing it with vanilla coke.
Sara G.
Taylorsville , NC
Okay flavor. I really like the size of the bottle and the Decor on the bottle. Obviously is more expensive than Smirnoff.
Sarah C.
Allentown, PA
I LOVE this vodka. It goes well with most fruit juices, and has a great taste. Not too fruity, but just the right amount
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
É muito boa ! Por mais que seja do sabor morango, você Ainda consegue fazer mix com ela e outras frutas ! Fica muito bom
Philly B.
This is tasty when you are looking for a more fruity drink. I have used this is seltzer to give my drink a better flavor.
Haley P.
LOVE this mixed with sprite and Blue Curacao!! My go to drink!! The price is very reasonable as well! Will purchase again