BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
This is one of my favorite hard liquors to drink. It never gives me a headache the next morning. I love mixing it with lemonade.
Bree W.
Clackamas, OR
Raspberry is my favourite flavour of anything and vodka is my drink of choice. It’s great to have them combined into one for me!
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I love to get flavored drinks and this is one that I lovedddd. It was soo good especially if you mix this plus ice and cherries!!
Tori L.
Try mixing this with whipped vodka. Any fruity drinks mixed with whipped vodka honestly tastes like a milkshake. Love this one!!
Danielle M.
Garnet Valley
I have tried this chilled as a shot and I think it's delicious and very smooth.  I would recommend this as a drink as well.
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Greta taste and amazing price. It doesn't burn as bad as some of them does when they go down. The bottle is beautiful as well.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
This is my absolute favorite. I love this because it tastes so darn good without a mixer. The raspberry flavor is so prominent.
Donna S.
Clarkston
Best beverage for a slow drunk. Its yummy enough to want to drink it and you don't get too tipsy too fast. I really like this!
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR
I like this one the best in jolly rancher. But i also lime to take a couple shots of it or also mixed with a flavored rockstar
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
I liked this flavor a lot I drank it with sprite and ice it was a nice drink that wasn't a bad taste I think it's high quality
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka