BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

nikki s.
Mix with cherry Kool aide!! Tastes very good!!!! Not too strong as far as taste goes, this is also good in various mixed drinks
amanda m.
Fort Scott
By far my favorite vodka. I van drink this straight or I mix with redbull. I love the flavor and very smooth. Highly recommend
Ambrosia šŸ™.
Olympia, WA
I adore raspberry everything, chocolate, tea, etc. So this was an obvious choice. Mixed with creme de cacao alone is flawless.
Liz M.
Columbus , GA
I liked this flavor a lot I drank it with sprite and ice it was a nice drink that wasn't a bad taste I think it's high quality
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
Greta taste and amazing price. It doesn't burn as bad as some of them does when they go down. The bottle is beautiful as well.
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR
I like this one the best in jolly rancher. But i also lime to take a couple shots of it or also mixed with a flavored rockstar
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
This is really good Vodka. Love the raspberry taste. Goes down smooth and has a good after taste. Not to pricey for the value.
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
Pretty good. Can't complain. It's a good choice for mixing drinks. Has the fruit flavor which masks a lot of the strongness.
Nicole B.
Doylestown, PA
I love the packaging on this, but I actually enjoy the Smirnoff Raspberry more! I bought it from my local liquor store.
breanna m.
this is actually really good with coke/Pepsi. not a sweet flavor. subtle but enough to taste it. I want to try other flavors.