BY ABSOLUT

Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
VERY TASTY!  MIXES WELL WITH LEMONADE FOR SUMMERTIME REFRESHER!  tHIS IS A TOP NOTCH VODKA, THERE REALLY IS A DIFFERENCE!
Kate N.
The bottle of this one is very cool. I would compare it to titos, but I think they need to lower the cost. It was very tasty.
Adriana R.
Madera, CA
I love to get flavored drinks and this is one that I lovedddd. It was soo good especially if you mix this plus ice and cherries!!
Emily N.
Boise, ID
I had high hopes for this flavor as raspberries are my favorite fruit. The flavor fell short. Still tasty but not life changing.
Paige H.
Raspberries are so good but when vodka is involved, it’s so much better. Taking raspberry vodka shots will always be a good time!
Amanda H.
Byron, IL
This is one of my favorite hard liquors to drink. It never gives me a headache the next morning. I love mixing it with lemonade.
Bree W.
Clackamas, OR
Raspberry is my favourite flavour of anything and vodka is my drink of choice. It’s great to have them combined into one for me!
Summer T.
Fort Myers, FL
This vodka is affordable and yummy. It is a stronger vodka in my opinion but in a good way. The raspberry is a great added flavor
Tori L.
Try mixing this with whipped vodka. Any fruity drinks mixed with whipped vodka honestly tastes like a milkshake. Love this one!!
Danielle M.
Garnet Valley
I have tried this chilled as a shot and I think it's delicious and very smooth.  I would recommend this as a drink as well.