BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Linsey L.
Tastes much more expensive than it is!

It goes great with lemonade!

It's strawberry lemonade, and you can't taste vodka it's so smooth!
Dawnn G.
Houston
I’m not a big drinker so I can only tolerate certain liquors. This flavor would not be a choice for me. It was a one and done purchase.
Kaileigh K.
Richland , WA
Great vodka and goes down smooth. Great to mix with various mixers. Bought it my local liquor store. Absolutely delicious. Great price.
Kelly G.
Very tasteful u can take shots or mix with some juice u can buy this almost anywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart. This was delicious.
Lori J.
Dearborn Heights
This is my go to vodka... always have it on hand. I have tried many different brands and this is by far the one with the best flavor
Brooke W.
Selinsgrove, PA
Very acquired taste. Didn't like the taste too much at first but the more I tried it the more I liked it. Would recommend to others.
Valiqa Sana K.
I'm not going to lie I originally bought this for the bottle but it's really amazing. Smirnoff is my second favorite vodka to drink.
Miranda P.
East Helena
My favorite vodka with some raspberry flavor. This is so yummy just by itself or with some raspberry lemonade or sprite delicious!!!
Linda S.
Metairie
The raspberry flavored vodka is also a good choice. It is good to mix with cran raspberry juice for a mixed drink with Blended ice.
dawn l.
Saranac Lake, NY
Love absolute vodka and my favorite is raspberry flavor goes great with cranberry juice or as shots but my favorite is jello shots