BY ABSOLUT

Jessica D.
DuBois
I've had this so many times. I first tried it at a food show. I was hooked from there. I enjoy this with orange juice and cranberry!!!
Dawnn G.
Houston
I’m not a big drinker so I can only tolerate certain liquors. This flavor would not be a choice for me. It was a one and done purchase.
Linsey L.
Tastes much more expensive than it is!

It goes great with lemonade!

It's strawberry lemonade, and you can't taste vodka it's so smooth!
Kaileigh K.
Richland , WA
Great vodka and goes down smooth. Great to mix with various mixers. Bought it my local liquor store. Absolutely delicious. Great price.
Relly W.
Grantham , Lincs
This vodka tastes fantastic in different cocktails and is very smooth compared to others. Also goes great with cranberry juice and ice!
Robin D.
Newburyport, MA
The raspberry taste is way too fake tasting. Definitely hard to drink straight. Possibly mixing it with someone would make this better
Kelly G.
Very tasteful u can take shots or mix with some juice u can buy this almost anywhere. I got it at Wal-Mart. This was delicious.
Valiqa Sana K.
I'm not going to lie I originally bought this for the bottle but it's really amazing. Smirnoff is my second favorite vodka to drink.
Brooke W.
Selinsgrove, PA
Very acquired taste. Didn't like the taste too much at first but the more I tried it the more I liked it. Would recommend to others.
Miranda P.
East Helena
My favorite vodka with some raspberry flavor. This is so yummy just by itself or with some raspberry lemonade or sprite delicious!!!