BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Jennifer Z.
North Freedom, WI
Tasty. Good mixed with lemonade.I'm not a big voka drinker but this was a treat. Will suggest to friends who drink vodka more then myself.
kristen s.
Stuttgart, AR
In case it's not obvious by now, I enjoy the fruit flavor infusions far my than plain vodka. They take my drinks up a notch to perfection!
Rayana W.
By far the best affordable vodka I've had in a long time. I made peach jello shots with this and they were a bit for my bff birthday party!
Lauren B.
Mesa, AZ
Not a huge fan, it tastes cheap to me. It's not as smooth as other vodka brands. It's not terrible, but definitely wouldn't chose it first!
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Had this in my open bar at my wedding and it was fairly well enjoyed after having previously consumed other beverages. Top shelf, Absolut.
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
Not gonna lie... This is my go to when I've had one of those days. You know the days I'm talking about. This tastes great and is satisfying
Apolonia S.
Tucson, AZ
It's okay, I'm not into such a strong berry smell and taste. It's too much and it made my stomach hurt much more than any other vodka has.
Jenni B.
Canby
Raspberry Vodka is amazing with some soda water and fresh or frozen raspberries. A nice treat to change things up from the same old thing.
Samanthaa J.
GRAND LEDGE
Very delicious. Doesnt need a chaser. I can drink this vodka straight. And it sure does get the job done! Definitely one of the party favs
Shonda B.
The best by far definitely worth a try can't wait to be able to get it again and was totally shock the price for the quality can't beat it
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka