BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Not that long ago I went to a Katt Williams show with a friend of mine and this was what I chose to drink. I love a good vodka drink, but had never had the Raspberri kind before. They didn't have many mixers so I went with my normal OJ, worried whether or not it was going to mix well. It was soooo good! The flavors went great together!
Nicole M.
Long Beach , CA
One of my favorites, definitely would try it with lemonade. It goes down pretty smooth and can barely taste the alcohol. The flavor is really good. I would recommend to others
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
It tastes like cough syrup. I buy regular Absolut vodka every so often, so I was excited for this. Alone it was awful. In mixed drinks it was awful. Granted, if you like cough syrup, you might love this vodka, but save your money and just add frozen raspberries and simple syrup to your drink rather than this.
Lauren J.
Absolute will never let you down when it comes to flavor and price. This mid range vodka will quench your thirst for a strong vodka with a pleasant finish. Usually my go to at the bar when I don’t want to do rail. Affordable and delicious.
juanita m.
Miami
I have to flavors from Absolut that I really like. This is and Taste from Karnival. Again they are just the right amount of flavor and liquor. I continually like to drink this one unless I use the original one to mixed it with flavor if I can’t find this one. It doesn’t hurt the wallet and it tastes great!
Ashley S.
Amityville, NY
I'm a big fan of the Absolut vodkas with added flavor.  The Raspberri is nice and subtle, unlike other brands that can be overpowering.  It's nice to mix with soda and just get a little extra bit of fruitiness. It's much better for the calorie count as well, versus using juices as mixers.
Nickole L.
A lot of people like, even love absolut but I am not a fan. Their flavored vodka tastes artificial and their regular vodka always leaves a weird aftertaste in my mouth, even with a mixer in it i can still taste the funky vodka. but it is a decent price and thats what most people like about it.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
Another favorite vodka of mine. It pairs well with Sprite. It has a delicious fruity, raspberry flavor. Can be found easily at many ABC stores. Absolut is a smooth vodka. I like many of their fruit flavors. Would recommend to anyone who wants to add a little flavor to their vodka.
Brin K.
Hartford City, IN
Absolut Rasberri is better than the plain absolut vodka. Probably one of my least favorite vodkas. The rasberri flavor is tolerable for shots and goes ok with mixes.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka