BY ABSOLUT

Lauren B.
Mesa, AZ
Not a huge fan, it tastes cheap to me. It's not as smooth as other vodka brands. It's not terrible, but definitely wouldn't chose it first!
kristen s.
Stuttgart, AR
In case it's not obvious by now, I enjoy the fruit flavor infusions far my than plain vodka. They take my drinks up a notch to perfection!
Candace O.
Phoenix, AZ
Not gonna lie... This is my go to when I've had one of those days. You know the days I'm talking about. This tastes great and is satisfying
Apolonia S.
Tucson, AZ
It's okay, I'm not into such a strong berry smell and taste. It's too much and it made my stomach hurt much more than any other vodka has.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Had this in my open bar at my wedding and it was fairly well enjoyed after having previously consumed other beverages. Top shelf, Absolut.
Shonda B.
The best by far definitely worth a try can't wait to be able to get it again and was totally shock the price for the quality can't beat it
Jenni B.
Canby
Raspberry Vodka is amazing with some soda water and fresh or frozen raspberries. A nice treat to change things up from the same old thing.
Lindsay G.
I love Absolut Raspberri! It is my go to summer flavor. All of my local grocery stores carry it and I stock up when it goes on sale.
Tiffany S.
Twin Lakes, WI
Nice new flavor to try. I enjoyed giving it a try. I dont think I would get it all the time but its nice flavor to try every once in awhile
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
Good but right at the top of bottom third in terms of flavored vodkas. It's got a bit of a bite which makes it nearly imperative to mix.