BY ABSOLUT #53 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Mmm smooth, sweet, fruity. Delicious alone or with a mixer like 7up. Won't burn your throat on the way down! I want to try it in jello shots next.
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
I love this one it has such a good flavor, I either mix it with lemonade or sprite. Adds more flavor but doesn’t take away from the vodka flavor.
Ashleigh E.
Texas City
It was ok but the flavor wasn’t crisp enough. I think they could have made the fruit flavor a bit stronger as well. It was good mixed in sprite.
Elizabeth P.
Buxton, ME
This is my favorite vodka to mix with sprite or other clear sodas. The flavoring is perfect and I love all the flavor options that are available.
Megan H.
Greenwich
Used this frequently for Jell-O shots and it did the job at an affordable price. Not bad to do shots with after you’ve already had a few drinks.
Ashley S.
Not a fan. Tastes like cough syrup, but that’s just me. I don’t think I would buy this again, but it was a cheap drink for college students. Haha
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
Really great with Crystal light fruit punch or in a glass of strong brewed ice tea. I like this brand for being priced well and all the flavors.
Carol R.
Liverpool
I mix this with Sprite and it tastes great.

I have also  purchased Caramel flavored Vodka and mixed with Apple Cider in the fall.
Brooklyn, CT
This is a good product. You get a fair amount and the price point is convenient. This is available at nearly every liquor store. Flavor is okay.
Ashley S.
The Raspberri Absolut is my favorite of flavored vodkas. It pairs very well with diet coke for a mixed drink but also is smooth enough for shots!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka