BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Issa B.
Yum another fav! Again this is another one you can have over ice. But if you are a mixer kind of person cranberry is nice  choice.
Cassandra M.
Front Royal, VA
AMAZING!!! Absolutely amazing! This is the best tasting reasberri vodka I've ever had. Very smooth and refreshing taste with no bitter after taste.
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
This is soooop good, especially in the mixed drinks I make at home. The berry flavor is one of my favorites, not to mention is is priced perfectly
Colleen P.
hamden, CT
I obviously bought this because of the colors and the name being "cute" haha. The packaging is super cute and the drink itself is pretty darn good.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
Mmm smooth, sweet, fruity. Delicious alone or with a mixer like 7up. Won't burn your throat on the way down! I want to try it in jello shots next.
Robyn K.
Olean
Love raspberry flavor! This brand is so smooth. It mixes well. I bought it at the local liquor store. First time buying it, I'll consider it again.
Ashley N.
West Monroe, LA
Absolut Raspberri vodka is delicious! Love mixing it with a frozen fruity drink for extra fruity flavor. I would recommend this vodka to everyone!
Ashley S.
Not a fan. Tastes like cough syrup, but that’s just me. I don’t think I would buy this again, but it was a cheap drink for college students. Haha
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I love Absolut Raspberri Vodka because it adds a nice zest to the average  vodka taste. Makes it much smoother and easier to take shots of.
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
I love this one it has such a good flavor, I either mix it with lemonade or sprite. Adds more flavor but doesn’t take away from the vodka flavor.