BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Taste is kind of off for a raspberry flavor. Price point is good. I bought it at a local liquor store in town. Tastes better than some of the other brands.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
For the price, absolute is my go to if I’m making a punch or having a get together. I think this is a quality vodka for the price. Will continue purchasing
Alyshia N.
This was a great flavor mixed with some sprite. Nothing fancy but it was simple and it worked. Good flavor that didn't taste artificial and a great price.
Tiffany Y.
Hamburg
Mixing absolut raspberri vodka with raspberry lemonade is something worth drinking. It tastes absolutely amazing and the vodka alone is just to die for,
Ingrid S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Mixing with cranberry And grape juice and it becomes an amazing drink. I’ll totally buy it again. Has a delicious flavor and smells good as well
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Gay, WV
Love the taste of this. Doesn`t even taste like alcohol.  I bought it from my local liquor store and it even was on sale! Highly recommend.
Ginny G.
Glen Burnie, MD
My favorite flavor from Absolut by far. There no fake flavoring it adds just enough that I can just mix it with water and I'll still find it delicious!
Racs O.
perfect for those on the wild side that enjoy a lil flavored shot every now and again. perfectly chilled plus my gfs equals a rowdy and fun sleepover
Krista L.
Skandia
One this Absolute has going for them are their flavored vodkas. They have a variety of flavors that make great when it comes to mixing new creations.
Lisa F.
All I can say is yummy.. I mix it with fruit punch... Omg so good.. Throw in some Malibu coconut rum.. Some orange juice.. Pineapple juice. The best!
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka