BY ABSOLUT

Kelly R.
Let's be honest, raspberry vodka always f**ks me over because it tastes so good. So yes it's delicious. And yes you will have a good time if you drink it. 👍🏼
Alejandra M.
Is so sweet and delicious, is exactly what you expect. You can drink it with little chops of fruit snd is even better, so awesome!! I will take it again!!
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Taste is kind of off for a raspberry flavor. Price point is good. I bought it at a local liquor store in town. Tastes better than some of the other brands.
Bridget S.
Powells Point, NC
Smooth & not an overwhelming flavor. Perfect for mixing seltzer water for a summer cocktail. Throw in some frozen raspberries for an extra burst of flavor.
Hailey✨ M.
Newport News
We love this stuff in our house! My husband stole my fifth on New Years and drank it all to himself! I personally love mixing it with Razleberry Peace tea.
Ambrosia R.
Vodka is my go to drink when I go out with the ladies, whenever I see this bottle at the bars I know I'm in for a wild night because I down it like water.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
For the price, absolute is my go to if I’m making a punch or having a get together. I think this is a quality vodka for the price. Will continue purchasing
Alyshia N.
This was a great flavor mixed with some sprite. Nothing fancy but it was simple and it worked. Good flavor that didn't taste artificial and a great price.
Tiffany Y.
Hamburg
Mixing absolut raspberri vodka with raspberry lemonade is something worth drinking. It tastes absolutely amazing and the vodka alone is just to die for,
Ginny G.
Glen Burnie, MD
My favorite flavor from Absolut by far. There no fake flavoring it adds just enough that I can just mix it with water and I'll still find it delicious!