BY ABSOLUT

Erica R.
Augusta, GA
You can drink this straight..... although it’s good with just sprite or whatever juice you have in the fridge. It’s cheap and taste great!
Alysa C.
Tulsa, OK
This was my favorite vodka when I was younger! I mixed it with sunny D and it tasted like sweet tarts! Seriously the best!
Paloma M.
Love this!!! I even like a few flavored ones! Which I really don’t like from other brands but I love this one!!
Lauren H.
Cedar creek
Overall wasn’t very satisfied with this vodka. Usually love the brand but the raspberry flavor was too much.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
Love mixing this with some lemonade or sprite, very good and doesn’t have an extreme alcohol taste.
Nichole S.
This is a great brand. I like to make White Russian pudding shots and this is great for adding flavor. Doesn’t leave a gross after taste and is easy going down.
Brittany R.
Rome
Raspberry, and vodka should not be a combination. Purchased at a local liquor store that was promoting it. Compared to other flavored vodkas, this was horrible.
Hollie G.
Yuckkkkkkkk! The flavir of this gave me a total headache. It was too much for me and I'm usually really into berry flavors, but this one is a hard pass for me.
karly c.
Antioch, TN
Not my favorite but okay. It doesnt taste much like real raspberries. Id rather just put real raspberrys in the original and let it sit a while before drinking
Kelley K.
Waucousta
Pretty good if you know what to mix it with. It’s not something I would want to drink all the time but it’s delicious mixed with lemonade on a hot summer day.