BY ABSOLUT

Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
My favorite of all vodkas and its best w cut up watermelon ice rasp vodka and sparkling lemon water so refreshing and perfect for a pool side drink w less sugar and calories
Erica Y.
This one is my favorite flavored vodka! The flavor is not too overpowering and as not to fake tasting which is very nice. You can use this as a mixer or drink it on its own.
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
I don't drink much liquor but when I do I love this. I'm more of a beer girl. I love raspberry flavor though so it's great! I'd recommend and will be getting it again soon!
Jalin J.
Sand Springs
A friend brought this over and I am obsessed! It was delicious weather I mixed it or we took shots! I would def buy this in the future or take it with me for others to try!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
One word...YUM! This vodka is the ABSOLUTE Bomb! Alone on the rocks or used in mixed cocktails, you can't go wrong! Perfect for signature drinks for special occasions.
trini b.
Orem, UT
Okay so i bought this as a souviner from south dakota it looked so cute and the alcohol content was high but could resist to not drink it either! It was veryy yummy!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I tried this thinking it would not be so strong. You can barely taste the raspberry. It's basically just vodka with a hint of raspberry, and not what I as expecting.
Amanda D.
Dayton, OH
I love this flavor of Absolut, this is a regular summer favorite of mine. I mix this with a single serve packet of Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade and a little club soda. It makes for a sweet and refreshing summer drink!
Amanda O.
Glendale, CA
This is my favorite vodka! One of the few I can shoot straight. Best when mixed with lemonade for a yummy raspberry lemonade flavor!! It's the best for the price!
Jade M.
Montgomry Ctr, VT
This particular vodka gives you the most bang for your buck. I prefer using this as a mixer with Mountain Dew and grenadine...tastes just like a Swedish Fish!