BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Jennifer J.
Minot
Absolut is ok...the raspberry flavor is a little much but if you're looking for a extreme flavor to add to your mixer....the raspberry Absolut is definitely much stronger than in other vodkas.
Caitlin M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Brings a whole new meaning to vodka tea. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon, this was all I drank. Very affordable and tasty. Not syrupy or overly sweet. Overall, a great flavored vodka.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
I really thought this would end my search for the perfect raspberry vodka but I was wrong. It wasnt very smooth and the flavor was to artificial tasting. Sorry but pinnacle wins this round
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I love to mix this raspberry with water and a squirt of lemonade mio or a lemonade mix. It's perfect! It tastes great and is awesome if you're trying to drink but still be carb conscious!
Cassie M.
Macedon
Absolut Raspberri Vodka is super smooth and tastes amazing! Compared to regular Absolut I would recommend the flavored Absolut they complement drinks so well! I will be back for the great flavor and price!
Jess C.
Canonsburg
Delicious. One of the best vodkas I’ve ever had. Super smooth. Great for mixing. Definitely better than some competitors Purchase from wine and spirits. Yes I would recommend to others.
Kelsey M.
Nashville, TN
Obsessed with this flavor of vodka! Also how cute is this bottle?! It goes great with blueberry Bai for a good mixie! Stay hydrated, get your antioxidants and have a nice buzz going on!!
Monica B.
El Paso
I love the taste of raspberry, however this isn't my favorite it is a bit bitter for me. I do like using it when I bake though it makes my chocolate raspberry cake taste even better.
Amber T.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Yes yes yes. Usually when I buy vodka I buy plain because it's easiest to mix with but a friend recommended this to me and now I'm hooked. If I want a flavored vodka this is my go to
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Mixed this with a can of raspberry peace tea and was not impressed. It's harsh and was not fun to kick back. Maybe just needed some fizz but that was one of the toughest drinks in my life.