BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Madison B.
I think flavored vodka really brings something to the table and this one is definitely a good choice. Packaging really adds to the aesthetic overall. I would be curious to see how other flavors do in some of my favorite drinks.
Allison A.
Wauwatosa
I enjoyed this vodka but the problem with it was the raspberry flavoring. It just doesn’t quite exude raspberry flavor, it tastes very fake. It was pretty okay price wise, and I would recommend but I wouldn’t highly recommend.
Melissa F.
Santa Barbara
I love all flavors of vodka but I have to say if your looking for a vodka mix the raspberry vodka is defiantly it!! Such a sweet mix it’s great with a splash of lime juice as well. Perfect for shots as well and blended drinks
Njean J.
San Antonio
Smooth and enjoyed the flavor. Some thing different and very affordable...would recommend... I’m a repeat consumer....it can be purchased at many liquor & spirt location... very satisfied overall...would purchase again
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
The first time I had this was on vacation in Mexico, and as soon as we got back home I went to the store to pick up a bottle! The way I mix it is with Sprite, lime juice, and a splash of grenadine! So yummy!
Piper F.
Ashland
A little bitter, and hard to swallow straight. However, absolut is much more effective once consumed than other brands such as Smirnoff. This brand is also very affordable and does not disappoint.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Yooo, i'm not even going to sweeten this review for the sake of trying to be nice. This vodka is literally THE WORSE! The raspberry flavor is so strong and fake that it punches through anything you're mixing it with in the worst way possible! Please, if you see a Pinterest recipe you want to try and it includes this flavor vodka DO NOT DO IT! Cheers!
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
This vodka is surprisingly delicious. I was not sure how I would feel about a raspberry flavored vodka, but I found that it is a perfect vodka for keeping my calorie count low, because i do not need to mix it with a juice. I will simply mix this with water and a crystal light package and it is ready to go! Definitely a good value vodka.
Jaywhy T.
I think I typed this in the previous review and not condoning drinking alcoholic beverages on the regular but vodka has got to be my most fave.  It does not give ma hangover and I can go to work and function well the next day without having to call off work or neglect my duties.  Drink moderately enough said!
Mikayla D.
Barbourville
apsolut burns to drink but has a sweet finishing flavor and is great for mix drinks. I have bought absolut products from my local liquor store since i turned 21. in comparison to other vodkas it is a mid priced product  Is not the best but it is a satisfactory product that I would most definitely buy again