BY ABSOLUT #97 in Vodka

Lesley E.
Orem, UT
My husband and I love this vodka with blue Mountain Dew. It tastes so good together. The bottle is pretty affordable I mean it comes with quite a bit and it is flavored so I thin the price is right for it
Haley M.
I love this alcohol. I definitely recommend this to a person who doesn’t want something too sweet. Definitely delicious though! Pretty affordable. I can normally find this at a local store. Definitely buying again
Jasmine  .
Sartell, MN
This is delicious!!!garnish with mint and berries mix with sprite. It a like the perfect little fruity sweet but not overbearing lightly sour crisp refreshing beverage. The mint gives it extra life and character
Kristina A.
Des Moines, IA
Absolute is my go-to brand. And I love raspberry flavored drinks, so this is even better. Would totally whole heartedly recommend to everyone who likes fruity drinks. Even better when mixed with chocolate.
Christine R.
Love the flavor, mixed well into my drinks! Light, perfectly sweet. Right price for the bottle, too. Can't really compare to others, however, since my choices are somewhat limited in this rural area.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This flavor is yummy. I like to keep it chilled and mix it with Red Bull. It comes in different sizes so you can decide how much you want to spend, even tho most sizes are not pricey. I would recommend.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
Absolute is a pretty got Vodka brand. It is a little harsh going down and I have a hard time with alcohol like that. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase and would look for a few other brands first.
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Vodka, in my opinion, should be left alone & mixed with a juice or some sort of premade mixer (bloody Mary). The raspberry just had a bit too much sugar for me- and liquor does ENOUGH damage without adding pounds!!!!
Ashlee B.
Dover, NH
Such a smooth flavor. I like to drink it with lemonade in the summer. It's better than alternatives and pretty fairly priced. I've bought this kind of vodka before and I will definitely keep buying!
Dominika C.
I love this new flavored vodka. I always going for this brand. It's affordable and delicious and it definitely never disappoints. I tried another alternative to compare but I stick with this brand only.