BY ABSOLUT #89 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Tarah H.
Beebe, AR
This is my favorite vodka ever! I use it all the time! Especially with sweet and sour mix! It is tasty and makes the perfect mixed drink for a fun girl's night out or game night! Will definitely buy again!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
My husband and I love this vodka with blue Mountain Dew. It tastes so good together. The bottle is pretty affordable I mean it comes with quite a bit and it is flavored so I thin the price is right for it
Christine R.
Love the flavor, mixed well into my drinks! Light, perfectly sweet. Right price for the bottle, too. Can't really compare to others, however, since my choices are somewhat limited in this rural area.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This flavor is yummy. I like to keep it chilled and mix it with Red Bull. It comes in different sizes so you can decide how much you want to spend, even tho most sizes are not pricey. I would recommend.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
Absolute is a pretty got Vodka brand. It is a little harsh going down and I have a hard time with alcohol like that. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase and would look for a few other brands first.
Dominika Q.
I love this new flavored vodka. I always going for this brand. It's affordable and delicious and it definitely never disappoints. I tried another alternative to compare but I stick with this brand only.
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Vodka, in my opinion, should be left alone & mixed with a juice or some sort of premade mixer (bloody Mary). The raspberry just had a bit too much sugar for me- and liquor does ENOUGH damage without adding pounds!!!!
Jennifer J.
Minot
Absolut is ok...the raspberry flavor is a little much but if you're looking for a extreme flavor to add to your mixer....the raspberry Absolut is definitely much stronger than in other vodkas.
Caitlin M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Brings a whole new meaning to vodka tea. When my husband and I went on our honeymoon, this was all I drank. Very affordable and tasty. Not syrupy or overly sweet. Overall, a great flavored vodka.
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
This is a great mix with frozen lemonade! I had it in Vegas one time. I would definitely buy again! Price is somewhat affordable but you pay for the quality. You could also mix with juices or flavored fruit sodas. I would buy this vodka!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka