BY ABSOLUT #53 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
This is great with any berry drink or lemonade. A lot of my friends drink it straight. I prefer this out of any other raspberry drinks. You get a good amount for your money. It is easy to find also. I have bought a few times
Michaela M.
Hollis, NH
Favorite flavor of absolute. Only kind of absolut I would drink by itself with no mixer. I was thoroughly surprised because I don’t like the taste of plain absolute. Would repurchase if looking for a flavored vodka again
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
So I don't have many great words to say about this only for the fact that not many things go well with raspberry. I mean you could try to do sprite or ginger ale but I definitely prefer a plain vodka than a flavored one.
Kali H.
McDonald
Absolut Raspberri Vodka is really
Good for making Martinis I've purchased this vodka twice since turning 21 and I love the amount of things I can mix it with I'd highly suggest looking up a raspberry lemon drop
Ian K.
This is my fiance's go to vodka. She loves to mix it with sprite zero or other low calorie mixes. Perfect vodka for the summer. Mixes well with almost everything and has a smooth taste that will leave you wanting more. 😊
Daisy G.
Mission
Absolut Rasperri Vodka has the worst berry taste ever! I love any berry taste vodka and was truly disappointed with Absolut on this Vodka. It has a artificial berry flavor and would not recommend. Price point is okay.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is interesting. It’s smooth, and the raspberry flavor isn’t overpowering, but it’s not my favorite. It’s just personal preference. I do enjoy it over ice with some berries and mint. It’s also nice in mixed drinks.
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
This reminds me of drunk high school nights and then throwing it all up hours later. My friends and I made some great drinks at the time with it but I’ve gotten sick way too many times from it to want to repurchase it.
Liz N.
First tried this vodka at a waterpark. Ordered a vodka lemonade and the raspberry vodka was the only kind they had. But it tasted bombbbb. This flavored vodka mixes so well if you want a fruity drink on a summer day!
Tiffany W.
I normally like any type of berry but this was different. I purchased at a walmart liquor store and it was affordable. I like the absolute brand but this flavor wasn’t my favorite. I most likely won’t purchase again.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka